7. Friends. Friends!

[3rd Pov]
Alberts House

Both of the lovers had gone back inside of the house, which they saw Jake in the living room on his own. He didn't seem vey busy at the moment. All he did is sit on the couch quietly, watching something on the television screen, though sometimes he would use his phone for some reason. Perhaps to text his best friend, he's probably the real one that is busy right now.

"jaAAkE!" Albert calls out to his friend, his friend that got startled asking what he wants loudly back. Albert walks over to Jake, holding Selozars hand carefully. The two of them stood besides the television screen. "Are you busy right now?" Albert asked him, still holding Selozars hand from behind. "No, why are you asking?" He says then waited for an answer back, staring at the two instead of any of the screens in front of him. "Well Selozar and I have been thinking outside that we three should-"

"I am not interested. Out of no disrespect I don't do threesomes or pol-" Immediately Albert tells his friend to shut up and listen to him. Though Selozar whispered something over to his savior. Jake was able to hear some of it, and he was not happy to hear what he heard from his friend. 'He didn't deny that he's interested in...' Albert laughs at that, holding some of it in telling Selozar to 'shhh'. "Shut up, shut up!! Shut up! Shut your mouth." Jake yells at the two, "I am not interested in anything! Leave me alone if you're going to bother me." Jake didn't think their friends are very clever when they're literally into each other. He thought of them as idiots sometimes.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. We're sorry." Albert apologized quickly then spoke up on the reason why he asked he was busy. Even though Jake started it first. "What I wanted to tell you is, can you help me teach Selozar how to play some of the board games we have?" He says, "I know Adam is going to bring some games but he can still learn from the ones we have." Jake briefly stared at the two lovers, still feeling annoyed from what happened a second ago. "Why don't you teach him instead of me?" He questioned, beginning to cool down, and it certainly was not from any type of embarrassment. "Because I don't want to beat him in the game! I don't want to play against him, I already told you that!"

"Fine. Go get the games ready and tell me when you two are ready for me." Jakes hand jesters at the two to go away, using his phone again to text someone. Albert turns over to go somewhere else with Selozar following behind since they held hands still. "They should be in this closet." Albert said, using his other hand to open the closet door with the doorknob, all the way wide. "Hold on a little, Sel." Albert lets go of his hand, beginning to look around inside the closet for any board games.

Selozar quietly waits out of the closet, not really sure what to say. He stood there waiting for him to find what they needed to find. "Are you excited for the game night in a few days?" Albert asked him as he searched for any game he could find, moving some things to another spot. "Y-Yeah. I-I'm happy that I'll spend time with you and the others." Selozar replies with a small smile, asking him back if he felt excited too. "Of course I am. I'm happy as well to spend time with everyone and you."

Albert kept on going, searching for a game until eventually after moving many things he had finally found one game they could play. Jake and Selozar Of course, not Albert. He prefers to watch and threaten his friend to let his lover win it. "I got one!" Albert happily says, taking it out and shows the title over to Selozar. "Four." He mutters some of the giant words out. "Yes four, connect four! It is a pretty easy game and I'm sure you'll learn how to play it very quickly."

"Oh o-okay Al." Selozar said, feeling Alberts hand ruffle his hair, he still held the game with his other hand. "Let's go set it up so Jake can teach you, also play too for fun." Albert begins walking over to the dinning room to use the table for the game. Selozar follows behind Albert, curious if he'll actually learn how to play the game. It did sound pretty easy telling by the title he read on the white box. The next thing he observes him do is start setting it up, most parts are blue and the others, the checkers are red also yellow.