20. My Precious Caretaker

[3rd Pov]
Hotel

Some couple of hours had passed by since the last time and soon the other three arrived at the hotel from driving in Morgennes car. She had bought a room for the day with three separate beds for her, Sorrow, and Uleanra. After that, everyone but Rust were in one of those public rooms to chill except they weren't really doing that. Besides that the reason why Rust needed to stay in his room he shared with Alone is because he still had his injuries and the staff members would find them all suspicious.

Well, some people do find them all strange especially some even before this but it seemed like they didn't want to judge them or get involved in whoever they are. Words have been spreading around where they live, seeing strange people and things that don't look very close to a human.

Anyways, Morgenne came in with her book bag she carried around most of the time having supplies inside along with other things. Other things that could be sharp, and dangerous to stab someone in their leg. That's over for now. Anyways again, the three met each other with the seven of the others in the public room to talk to each other about these 'foes' they're up against with.

"It's good to see you all are alright." Albert told the three of his other friends standing there in front of him. Uleanra strangely stood behind Morgenne, it seemed like he was hiding himself and couldn't face someone in the eyes. "Thanks to you for telling us about what is happening and forgive us for taking too long, there were some issues." Morgenne kept her hands together in front, staring at Albert for some short seconds. "That is alright, at least we're doing this together." Albert said in a cheerful tone, not showing a single dread wave. He didn't look emotionless either, he kept his mood positive for Selozar.

"I have hope this will end once again for you all. For Sorrow and I, our enemies are gone but that doesn't mean we will stop fighting." She says, still looking at Albert only. "We will help you all out, even if these strangers aren't after us for whatever reason." She smiled, staying positive too and especially strong for Sorrow and Uleanra. She really would stay strong for those two even at the worst situation. "And thank you for that." Albert told her hearing you're welcome as a response.

"Are you all alright? If not physically I could help with that issue. Maybe the other way too mentally." Her vision had turned over to Selozar, Jake, and Adam. Her smile still shone it's radiance, and her eyes sparked concern. "We're all great. I think..." Jake responded quickly before Adam could even bring up his small injury on his wrist. Which only made Adam curious why he didn't want to put any bandage or something to let it heal. "We're not perfect but at least we're okay.." Selozar answered with Adam agreeing to his words.

"This honestly does seem dangerous but at least it will be over soon." Morgenne said looking at them all till she looked over at Alone giving a much powerful stare knowing who he is and what he has done to Uleanra after Albert and Selozar ran out of the Christmas house. She really kept all those personal thoughts in her head.

That menacing taller man gave a deep glare back at her, his stare indeed looked very hostile but it didn't scare her so much. She does have experience facing deadly foes in the eyes that wished ill and harm from foes, meaning she didn't feel complete fear. "What are you looking at?" Alone scoffed, not breaking eye contact. His hands turned into fist, his eyes piercing with boiling rage once again. Luckily he held himself back from hurting anybody. Otherwise it would have been truly a gruesome horrid massacre.

"Relax. I'm not into you like that." Morgenne lightly and quietly chucked for five quick seconds then had a stern expression. "I really don't like seeing your face again either, but I admire your warning. For that you have my thanks." She adds in her sentence, some of her friends quietly screaming in their heads knowing she can be in danger now. Uleanra wished he could say something to Alone, though he couldn't speak any words out loud to break this grim tension building up between the two. "I wasn't planning on warning you. I don't go for the weak first." His eyes flared over at the guy with Christmas lights tangled all over his head and gave a deeper glare.