32. The Days You'll Appreciate

[3rd Pov]
Outside

The slightly heavy wind continued on to breeze as all stood there, most surprised from the portal and from the man who came out of it. Small number began to question quietly in their minds if time traveling is even possible by this portal ripped into their world into another place. They hoped it would, but of course doing it wouldn't just be given to their hands that easily. It would be a huge price, something more beyond what they can pay.

"You!?" Adam felt so surprised to see the man's face again in his life. Though he felt surprised more from the fact he is allied with Alone, it could have been a bigger problem for all of his friends. His jaw was left open, not believing in the possibility they're going somewhere very special. Somewhere that some of them have never seen before. Somewhere full of monsters that roam in the dull dark dangerous night.

"Who is he?" Morgenne questioned, attempting to distract herself from showing mourn for the man left behind, there was no way they'd allow her to go back. "There's no time for introductions, we need to keep moving." Alone had raised his voice, looking away and forwards to the portal. "[Affirmative]" The man said, turning around to face it as well as the others. The group of seven people stood there as the wind blew, many thoughts just continued to come across their head about this strange moment in their life.

This indeed will be a new adventure, a memory they'll remember in the future. Wherever they're all going must be highly safe from it being a myth. Although it's a myth, usually all of them are up to no good. A guarantee of possibilities that something big will happen on the other side of the portal. Not only that but they have a traitor among them, they have a fallen friend left behind to die for their precious lives. Will they survive for him is the question. Or will they fall this time.

"Is it safe..." The nurse now mutters, not having any type of experience what most the others have done with myths or are one. Sorrow in silence reassured her by holding her hand, although she hid her face away too. The girl was terrified and wrecked with emotions. In her mind she tried to keep it together but it was so difficult to. "Yeah.. we should get going right now." Adam says, having more experience with myths that would have something similar to this but painless moment.

Albert huffed trying to swallow his cries, he couldn't leave without the body of Rust. Although there was no way anybody could go back to retreat the corpse, he swore to himself he would come back. Somehow he felt like his heart was just nearly shattered into bits, he felt deeply hurt. His myth friend he's been around for a long while has just died. Everyone already grieved for him. Most felt taking the blame for it. The most to feel that consuming feeling is Jake in silence again. He distanced himself away from everyone. "L-Let's get going then...I guess..." Morgenne forced herself to move forward a step, as she held Sorrow's little hand slightly trembling. She didn't blame her for what she felt after all of that blood bath. She was horrified too.

Luck began to run out from those moments. Hope is turning into despair. Happiness turns into grief. Love into hatred and trust into distrust.

Though Whatever will happen out there on the other side of the portal, they'll try to be ready for anything as usual. They'll be ready for the unknown known to be dangerous, everyone will move forward for Rust's special sacrifice. They won't let it go to a waste, they will survive together and defeat the side who wants ill done to them. But will violence be the answer this time now? Nobody is showing mercy even if they just want peace. Their kindness couldn't let anybody else die, even the enemy. Hard choices needed to be made soon for their own sake to survive. Who will make those choices and what would they be?