Good or Bad?

Ava's POV

I was shocked to see Austin. I gasped as I spun on my heels to look at him. I realized I looked ridiculous but the way his eyes roamed my body, it told me he thought other wise. So I took that time to scan him over. He looked so frigging good in his practice stuff. The shirt that had slits on the side like mine showed his muses when he turned.

"Hey Austin, we need to wait until...." Breylynn came up and then muttered "nevermind."

I looked at Brey and gave a question glare. "I am so sorry. I was gonna walk with him and get you but he was gone when I opened the door."

I just shook my head with a smile. "Its ok." Brey sighed in relief.

"Well I am going to go and let you guys talk." Of course she had to wink! Of all things! I turned so many shades of red and Austin just laughed.

"It is not funny!" I exclaimed. He was clucthing his stomach and he looked at me and said "Sorry. Your right, its not funny.... its hilarious."

I punched him in the gut and ran off around the room laughing. "Oh no, Ava! Your getting it!" he screamed as I ran as fast as I could around the room trying to avoid him.

He grabbed my waist from behind and lifted me off the ground to spin me around. He set me down sometime after and said, "Im sorry i thought it was funny. You just blush and its so cute..." (I knew my cheeks were slightly pink but not to overdone) "see?"

I gripped his shirt and pulled him toward me so I could hide my fast in his chest. His body shook with laughter. He placed his hands on the side of my face to pull it back so he could look in my eyes. My arms were still wrapped around his waist.

"You don't need to hide from me." He smiled. The more seriously he added, "you also don't need to be shy about dancing because you're good." I just shook my head yes to show him I understood what he said and would work on it.

I let go of him and grabbed my phone from the chord. "Come on." I held my hand out for him and he took it. We walked back up to the apartment.

"Ava! We are starving. We gave you time to play with Loverboy. Now please oh please cook us something." said Autumn.

"Ok. But we are having homemade pizza. I am tired and I can fix this really fast." I replied as I started getting all the supplies to make the pizza.

"Are you going to invite Loverboy to stay?" Autumn asked making me feel stupid.

"His name is Austin." I said to Autumn which seemed to satisfy her because she started watching her show again. "If you want to stay you can. I just assumed you would. Sorry." Of course i blushed.

"Well you assumed right." He started helping me with whatever I needed.

"No. They uh.. Um.. They have their hands full at home."

"Oh okay." I felt there was a double meaning to that but I knew I couldn't ask him yet. I didn't want to push him so I looked for the toppings only to come up shorthanded. I sent the girls to go get what they wanted and what me and Austin wanted. Secretly loving the fact we got some alone time.

"Ok. When mixing the dough you dont want to stir real fast or you will get it everywhere." I explained.

He did very good, I must say. I put the crust in the oven, closed it, and only turned around to see Austin covered in flower. We laughed our heads off. Before long, I felt something powdery hit the bridge of my nose. I opened my eyes to see Austin had threw some dough on my face!

"Austin!" I screamed.

"What? Now we are even."

I just laughed and went to my room. I heard him behind me and didnt care becuase my room was the cleanest room there. I went to my BIG bathroom and grabbed two towels out of the cabinet. When he came in I threw it at him, pretending to be mad.