Val Meets Sneak Attack

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Cory walked into the kitchen where Val and Topanga were busy making breakfast. He had shaving cream all over his face.

"Hey, honey, what's for breakfast?" Cory asked.

Auggie followed his father into the kitchen also with a face full of shaving cream "Hey, honey, what's for breakfast?" He asked.

"Aw, looks like Auggie's trying to be Daddy's little man." Topanga cooed.

Val chuckled.

"Yeah," Auggie smirked "So come over here and give Papa a smooch!"

"Oh yeah," Cory grinned "Come over here and give Papa a smooch!"

"No, I am in the middle of a case." Topanga protested "I have to be at the courthouse early and I really can't have shaving cream..." Her husband and son smeared their faces all over her cheeks "All over my face." Topanga finished.

"Nice job." Auggie congratulated his father.

"Pleasure doin' business with you." Cory shook hands with Auggie and Val, laughing, handed them each a towel to clean their faces with.

The intercom buzzed "Maya."

"Farkle."

Riley bounced into the room and pointed at the intercom "Those are my friends. I love my friends. It's a sunny day. I love a sunny day. I love my friends." She buzzed them in "I love my family. I love a sunny day." She hugged her father "I even love going to school."

Cory pointed at his younger daughter "Okay, what's going on with her?"

"I don't know." Val shrugged.

"Don't do anything." Topanga warned.

"I'm in a good mood." Riley snapped her fingers "This life thing? I think I've got it down."

This made Val giggle "Riley, we're twelve. We don't even have the the start of this life thing down."

Maya and Farkle entered the apartment and Topanga set down two extra bowls of oatmeal.

"Maya, oatmeal." She commanded.

"No thanks, Mrs. Matthews." Maya said.

"Oh, I wasn't asking." Topanga smiled.

"Yeow!"

"Farkle, you too."

"Thank you. But my mother already made me eggs, home fries, wheat toast, marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star." Farkle said as he closed the door.

"I'm going to the Farkle's! Who's with me?" Auggie cried.

"I'll make you a star strawberry." Val offered.

"Deal." Auggie agreed.

"Sit down and eat it, please." Topanga sighed.

"But it's still this." Auggie complained.

"Hey, Auggie, guess what?" Cory asked "It's Googly time!"

"No TV at the table." Topanga told her husband.

"You're right, Topanga. This table is about the discussion of today's events only. Riley?" Cory turned to his daughter.

"I woke up. I love everything. I sat here."

"Val?"

"I got up, helped Mom make breakfast, and if you don't eat it now I won't cook for a week." Val threatened.

Everyone started shoveling food into their mouths, even Farkle.

"All caught up, Googly time!" Cory said, mouth full and turned on the TV.