Val Meets Home for the Holidays

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

It was Christmas and Riley had almost paid Val back for all of the stuff she'd broken. Val had joined the cheerleading team to try and cheer herself up. Today, Val and her mother were cooking for Christmas dinner. Correction, Val was cooking, Topanga was handing her ingredients and pans to be useful. Cory was decorating the tree and Riley was sitting on the couch, moping.

"Honey, this is the first year hosting the holidays. Is your mom gonna go easy on me?" Topanga asked.

"Do you want comfort or truth?" Cory asked.

"Comfort." Topanga took a break from the kitchen and walked over to her husband.

"It's gonna be hideous."

"I said I wanted you to comfort me!"

Cory hugged his wife "It's gonna be hideous."

Riley hopped up "It's Maya first time with us I need the holiday to go good for her."

"Well, I need the holiday to be good for your mother" Cory retorted.

Topanga and Val shared a look before shouting "Liar!"

"Liar!" Cory pointed to himself "I need the holiday to be good for Shawn, Shawn's coming!" The intercom beeped and Cory threw himself against it "Shawn?"

"Maya."

"Shawn?" Cory tried again.

"Oh what's the matter? Your boyfriend not here yet?" Maya asked through the speaker.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Cory shouted.

"So what are we gonna do with this Cory and Shawn 4 Evah Ornament?" Topanga asked, holding up her husband's favorite ornament.

"Oh, that goes right in front of the Cory And Topanga Wedding Ornament." Cory hung the ornament in front of the other.

"My whole life." Topanga shrugged and Auggie walked in "Auggie wanna help with dinner?"

Auggie nodded and hurried over to Val who handed him a spoon to lick.

Maya walked in "I don't believe he really exists." She shrugged.

"He's real, Maya. I've known the guy my whole life and he's real" Cory exclaimed

"You're fun to play with." Maya sat down next to Riley "Riley, I got you a present." She handed the brunette an envelope.

Riley tore it open and read aloud "A donation has been made in your name to the Maya new winter coat fund. Thank you, its beautiful" She complimented.

Maya flaunted the new jacket she wore "I'm glad you like it, I don't know to get for people. What's the deal with this mysterious Uncle Shawn?"

"I don't see him a lot. I don't thinks he likes me" Riley said sadly.

"Riley." Cory sighed.

"No, she's right, Dad. Uncle Shawn doesn't treat her the same as he treats Auggie and I." Val called from the kitchen.

"How could somebody not like you?" Maya asked.

"Ask him and let me know."

The intercom beeped and, again, Cory threw himself against it "Shawn?"

"No, it's your parents." Grandpa Alan's voice came through.

"Rats." Cory muttered.

"Let me explain how a speaker box works."

Grandma Amy's voice floated in "These holidays are important to me, Alan. How much of a disaster do you think this is gonna be?"

"Let me explain how a speaker box works."