Val Meets Rileytown

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Val headed up the stairs to wake her sister for breakfast. She stopped outside the door and heard Riley.

"Cough, cough. Sniffle." Riley said.

"No, no, no, no." Maya had clearly entered the room just before Val "You can't be sick. I don't know how to do this life thing alone."

Val knocked and opened the door "What's wrong, Riley?"

"I think I have the foo foo plague." Riley lamented.

Val snorted at the name "Okay."

"You do?" Maya asked disbelievingly "And what do you take for that?"

"Foo foo medicine." Riley answered promptly "And it makes you really sleepy. 'Night 'night. Bye." She dove under the bedsheet."

Maya rolled her eyes and pretended to take out her phone "Okay, so I'm looking up your fake disease on the fake internet..."

"Can I have a sick day, please?" Riley shouted.

"It wants to know if you have a crushing weight on your chest. Do you have a crushing weight?" Maya asked.

"Yep. Crushing weight. Yep, yep."

Maya climbed on the bad and plopped down on top of Riley making her yelp and Val snickered.

"Oh, no! Oh, no! Maya, Val, I really do. I have the foo foos! It's like there's an elephant on my chest." Riley wailed.

Maya looked vaguely offended and Val had to clutch the doorframe to remain upright.

"I am at most a labradoodle." Maya corrected, pulling the blankets away from Riley.

"Maya, Val you have to get far, far away from me. I don't want you to catch this." Riley sat up.

"Thanks for the concern, but I've had my foo foo shots." Val joked.

"I know. That would be terrible." Maya climbed in bed with Riley and started to rub her friend's face and get the germs all over herself.

She rolled over Riley a few times and wound up on top of the now giggling brunette.

"Okay, now can we please go to school now and get out of Rileytown?" Maya asked, moving off of Riley.

Riley's smile slipped.

Maya looked around concerned "What? I just said, 'Can we get out of Rileytown--' Oof!"

Riley had shoved Maya harshly out of the bed making her land on the floor.

Val had stopped giggling "Riley, what's going on?"

"What is it with you? It's just a word I made up?" Maya asked.

"I know what it means." Riley stared angrily at the wall "It means that I'm goofy and silly and weird."

"It means you're unique." Maya corrected.

"I don't want to be unique." Riley's voice had gotten very small "I don't want anybody to notice me."

"Since when? Rileytown is where you live." Maya pointed out "We even made your own flag and national anthem, remember?" She grabbed the flag and waved it as she sang "Rileytown, oh Rileytown. Whee! Yeah that took up four days to write." She leaned the flag against the wall "Is this serious or are we having fun?"

Riley climbed out of bed and stared Maya down "You are a bully."

Val's jaw dropped.

"Okay, that's not fun." Maya frowned.