Val Meets Hurricane

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Val, Riley, Cory, Shawn, and Maya sat in Topanga's bakery. Shawn and Maya were laughing.

"They're so cute together!" Riley sighed.

"We're cute together, Riley." Cory tried, he picked up a piece of cake Val had just given him "Whoa-ho-ho... Oh!" He tried to fly it to her.

"What are you doing?" Riley asked, putting up her hand to stop the cake.

"Why do they shove cake and we don't shove cake? Riley? Is it over between us?" Cory sounded so hurt that Val gave him another piece of cake.

"It's not me, Dad. It's you."

"Riley!" Val scolded.

"Okay!" Cory jumped up "Evening over!"

"Hey!" Shawn and Maya shouted.

"Did you girls do your homework?" Cory asked.

"I did excellent work." Val and Riley smiled.

"I also did excellent work." Maya crossed her legs proudly.

"One of us is completely lying." Riley told them.

"Can you guess who?" Maya asked.

"Give them a hint." Val offered.

"You guys need a hint?" Riley and Maya asked.

"Nope." The two men shook their heads.

Over at the counter Topanga was talking to Katy "They really get along together, huh?" She asked.

"Yeah. The sound of my daughter's laughter has always been my favorite song." Katy said.

"You and I have the same taste in music." Topanga laughed.

"You know, a little discipline isn't a bad thing, Maya." Cory told the girl.

"Oh, thanks, Mr. Matthews. I'll ponder on that." Maya said.

Riley started to move her head the way a giraffe does when it's trying to get a leaf off a tree.

"What are you doing?" Val asked.

"I'm sorry, what?" Maya shook her head and Riley did the weird movement again "eah. Just because you do the same weird gesture twice doesn't mean I get it."

"You know, this is usually the part of the evening when people give out fatherly advice." Riley pointed out.

"Oh!" Shawn laughed nervously, getting up "No! No, it's not my place."

"Go ahead. What advice you got for me? I can take it." Maya asked, standing up too.

"Oh, come on! We were having such a good evening. Can't we just leave it at that?"

"What's the matter?" Maya punched Shawn's arm "Boom!"

"Oh!" Shawn rubbed his arm and winced.

"You don't think I can take it? Go ahead. Ping! Go ahead. Pong! Ka-Blam!" Maya punched Shawn three times in quick succession "Come on! Let's do this! Tell me to do my homework. Maybe I will just do it. You don't even know it. Come on! Let's do this."

Cory laughed and turned to Riley " Why don't you ever do something all cute like that?"

"Okay! Pow!" Riley punched her father so hard he fell off the bench and landed on the floor.

"Ow!"

Val helped her father up and shot Riley a stern look.

"Come on. You got something for me? Out with it. I dare you." Maya was really pushing it.