Riley Meets Anger

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

You could say Riley felt bad about all the stuff she'd done to her sister. Or you could say she felt bad because of the consequences of all the stuff she'd done to her sister. Either way, Riley was in a terrible mood.

Lucas, Farkle, and Auggie weren't speaking to her, she was grounded for three months, had been suspended for three days for fighting, and Val was gone. Riley didn't know what was worse, her crush hating her or her sister hating her. Maya was her only real friend.

"Peaches?" Riley asked.

It was the last day of her suspension and she would be going back to school tomorrow.

"Yes, Riles?"

"What's it gonna be like for me at school tomorrow?" Riley asked "I mean, are people still gonna like me?"

"Honey, I have no idea what's gonna happen." Maya sighed "But I know it's not gonna be pretty."

"What do you mean?"

"Riley, Val had a lot of friends at school. She was popular and, well, after everything that happened, I think a lot of those people are gonna be mad at you." Maya explained.

"I messed up, Peaches." Riley whimpered.

"Yeah, but you can fix it. You just have to make the school like you again."

"How?"

"Oh, I have an idea." Maya smiled devilishly.

"What is it?" Riley asked.

"Oh, you'll see."

***

The next day Lucas was walking down the hallway to history class, texting Val as he walked.

'Hey, Val, I hope you're doing okay. School's not the same without you. Farkle and I really miss you. When are you coming back?'

"Lucas!" Riley's voice rang down the hallway "Wait for me!"

"Uh-oh." Lucas muttered and ducked his head pretending he didn't hear her.

"Lucas!"

Lucas closed his eyes, this girl just couldn't take a hint.

"Lucas!" She shouted right in his ear.

"I can hear you, Riley." He rubbed his ear "Well, kinda."

"Lucas, I wanted to apologize." Riley spread her arms wide as if that was all it took.

There was a long silence "So are you going to?" Lucas asked.

"I just did."

"No, you didn't. And you shouldn't be apologizing to me, you should be apologizing to Val. She's the one you hurt." Lucas ground out.

"But I want--"

"I don't really care what you want, Riley." Lucas groaned "Just...don't talk to me. I don't want to talk to you."

"But why?" Riley whined "I apologized."

Lucas rolled hie eyes "No, you didn't. You said you wanted to apologize. That's not an apology. I have to get to class."

Riley pouted and followed him like a lost puppy into Cory's classroom.

"But, Lucas--" She tried to say.

"I said, don't talk to me!"

"Easy, buddy." Zay said, gently taking Lucas' arm and pulling him into his seat "It's not worth getting in trouble over."