Val Meets Valentine's Day

I don't own Girl Meets World!!! Also the idea for this chapter came from one of my fantastic followers @brookholly20 BTW I started this chapter before I finished the last, so it does not take into account what happened in that chapter.

Valentines Day was tomorrow. Val loathed it. Every year, she had to hide the piles of valentines she got so Riley wouldn't get jealous. This year, she was really hoping people other than Maya, Farkle, and herself got Riley gifts.

Val walked into John Quincy Adams Middle School and groaned quietly to see all the sparkly red, white, and pink decorations. It looked like a barbie doll threw up in the hallway.

"Still hate Valentines day?" Annie asked, walking up to her friend.

"Haven't I alway?" Val muttered, rubbing her temples, all the bright pink was giving her a headache.

"Val!" Riley, bubbly as ever, bounced up to her sister with Farkle, Maya, and Lucas "Do you like the decorations? We spent all morning putting them up."

"They're really something, Riley." Val looked at Maya who seemed as if she was about to be sick "Are you okay?"

"So much glitter..." Maya shuddered "It's everywhere...Save yourself."

"Maya, you said you liked my decorations." Riley's smile slipped into a frown.

"I do, darlin', but it's a bit much." Maya said, gesturing to the massive cutout hearts swinging from the light fixtures.

"You like it, don't you, Farkle?" Riley asked, turning to her other friend.

"Honestly, Riley, I think I've inhaled so much glitter that I lost some IQ points."

"Lucas?" Riley's eyes were full of love and hope "You think it's good, right?"

"Um...sure." Lucas gave a weak smile and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Are you kidding me?" Annie asked, astounded "This place looks like a fairy princess palace!"

"That's exactly what we were going for!" Riley bounced on the balls of her feet "I'm so glad you like it!"

"Like it? I hate it! It's disgusting and I swear, if I see one more ounce of glitter I'm gonna--!" Val put  her hand over her friend's mouth, shutting her up.

"Okay, so we'll see you in class." Val said and pushed Annie through the door to her father's classroom.

The moment the door swung open, a box of glitter fell from it's spot on the doorframe and dropped onto the two girls. The box hit Val's head, catching her off balance and knocking her to the ground, her head bouncing off the door handle as she went down. A/N This has actually happened to me. Not fun.

"Ouch!" Val gasped, blinking hard, trying to get her bearings.

"Matthews!!!" Annie stood there covered from head to toe in glitter.

Everyone looked at Riley who stood behind her sister and Annie, looking terrified. Lucas and Farkle were hiding on either side of the door, trying to avoid Annie's wrath. Only Maya stood by Riley.

"Val!" Cory shouted, noticing her on the floor "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Dad." Val tried to stand up then sat down heavily "Ooh, no I'm not."

She put her hand to her hairline and winced. There would be a killer bruise there later.

"Don't move, Val. Don't shake your head, don't try to stand up, just stay there." Cory said, panicking slightly "Farkle, go get the nurse." The boy dashed off to the office "You're gonna be fine, Val, just wait here."