Val Meets Father

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Riley, Maya, and Val were in the hallway of John Quincy Addams Middle School. For some reason, there was a high school student sitting on the bench in front of them. Riley looked at her in awe.

"Look at that ninth-grade woman!" Riley exclaimed "She's putting on makeup. We're going to be ninth-grade women someday!"

"This thing goes to ninth grade?" Maya moaned incredulously.

Val smiled at her sadly and nodded.

"Nooooo!" Maya whined.

"Why that?" Riley pointed to the girl who had taken out an eyelash curler.

"Brings out your eyes." Val explained.

"Why would I wanna takeout my eyes?" Riley asked, very confused.

Maya rolled her eyes "She's not taking out her eyes."

"I think she is!" Riley said in horror.

"It's an eyelash curler." Allison, the ninth-grader, explained clearly sick of listening to them talk about her "It doesn't even hurt."

Riley took the curler from Allison "I have eyelashes."

Val pinched the bridge of her nose, knowing exactly what was coming.

"Watch this." Maya told Allison.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Riley clamped the eyelash curler down on her lashes.

"Anybody else would stop." Val shrugged.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Riley kept screaming.

The twins father walked down the hall and saw his younger daughter screaming.

"Open it." He told her.

Riley did so "Thanks Daddy."

"Yeah, okay." Cory walked into his classroom.

"Yeah, okay." Riley handed the tool back to Allison and the high-schooler left.

"Ladies." Farkle slid onto the scene.

"Farkle." The three girls replied.

"School dance. I'm gonna put you both down for dance numbers one through all of them. We will alternate. You and me, me and you. When you're not dancing with me, you may not dance with anyone else. So you may sit and wait until you dance with me again." Farkle ordered Riley and Maya.

"Yeah, none of this is happening." Maya told him.

Farkle looked dejected "Well, then may I have one dance with each of you?"

"Sure." Riley said kindly.

"Ha!" Farkle laughed "That's all I wanted. You just got played by Farkle." And he made his way into class.

"Hey, guys." Lucas walked up to them

Riley raised her hand excitedly "Lucas!" She shouted.

"Hand." Val said.

Riley lowered her hand but still spoke joyfully "Lucas!"

"Grown-up voice." Maya commanded.

"Lucas, hello." Riley said smoothly.

"Only takes three tries." Val whispered to Maya.

"Hey." Lucas smiled his ever charming smile.

Maya sauntered up to Lucas "Hey, heehaw. You going to tick-tock shake-your-body-time, cause you know, it's not a square dance, so, there's not gonna be a whole lot of do-si-doing."