Val Meets World of Terror

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Scary music was coming from Auggie's room that Halloween night. Val sat in a chair wearing a blue blazer, a grey skirt, and knee high socks. Her hair was hidden under a short, dark, slightly curly wig.

 Her hair was hidden under a short, dark, slightly curly wig

(1)

A tiny casket in the middle of the room opened to reveal Auggie in a vampire costume.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to my Halloween Scary-Time Theater. My name is Auggie, and I'll be your ghost. Tonight, three tingling tales of terror all about fear! What are you afraid of? Hmm?!" He said spookily.

The door opened "Auggie, Val, dinner." Topanga called, entering and turning on the lights.

"I'm talking to the people, Mommy." Auggie complained.

"I'm sure you are, but it's time for dinner." Topanga smiled.

"Say hello to them." Auggie ordered "You too, Val."

Val got up and stood next to her mother, together they said "How you doing?"

Auggie stuck out his lower lip "For real?"

"How you doing for real?" Val and Topanga waved at the "audience".

"Okay, finish talking to your friends and get out of that weird-shaped toy chest. Where did you get that?" Topanga asked, noticing the coffin.

"You don't 'vant' to know! Say bye-bye to the people." Auggie smirked.

"Bye-bye." Topanga and Val waved again.

"Mean it."

"Come to dinner..." Topanga leaned over "I mean it." And she left Val and Auggie in the room.

"That was scary." Auggie said "Do you know Farkle? Do you know what scares him? His fear is the same size... as a softball. And you know what goes with a softball, don't you? A bat!"

Val picked up her little brother and carried him out.

***

"No no no no no!"

Cory tugged on Farkle's legs, trying to get him to let go of his desk "Let go, Farkle. It's only gym class."

"They throw things at me!" Farkle wailed.

"Who?"

"Maya!"

Thunder crashed.

"I'm the pitcher." Maya rolled her eyes.

"They make me stand there in front of everybody!" Farkle moaned.

"He's the batter." Riley sighed.

"There's a person behind me in a mask!" Farkle whimpered.