Val Meets Farkle's Choice

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Riley and Maya were doing morning announcements. Val and Annie were sitting in class watching.

"Hewo, I'm Miley Flatshoes and these are your flurning amousenits." Riley said on screen "Today's lunch in the cafamatorium will be hot males."

Maya burst out laughing.

"Yes, please." Annie whispered to her friend, who gently smacked her arm to shut her up.

"Hot tamales...I'm hoping." Cory said to the class with a worried look on his face.

From offscreen they heard Farkle enter "Hello, news lady."

"Carpool." Riley pointed.

"Far--carpool?!" Maya laughed again.

Farkle sat down nest to Riley at the table "And here's your Farkle science moment. The Junior Entomology Society has once again nominated me for a Buggie Award for my research paper on the Orange Dancing Spider."

"Um, no thanks." Val muttered, she hated spiders.

On the TV, Maya said "Congrats, Dr. Farklestein. I hope this is your year."

"Oh, I never win." Farkle sounded dejected.

"Awesome." Maya kept a fake smile on her face "Wish I could go, but I don't wanna and I'm sure tickets are impossible."

"I have two."

"Then I just don't wanna." Maya shook her head.

"Awesome." Farkle mimicked Maya from earlier "Which one of you will be Farkle's choice? I'm telling the world. Farkle must finally choose between his sweet angel whose smile lights the path to goodness or my dark demon who unleashes in me something so terrifying I really wanna know what it is." Farkle moved to stand over Maya.

"Thanks, and I'm not gonna be there when you find out, Carpool." Maya told him.

"And there it is, John Quinciatti." Riley said to the camera making Maya giggle again "Flankle juices bequeen Yama and symelf."

Maya fell out her chair laughing.

"Yama?"

Maya continued laughing from her place on the floor.

***

Riley and Maya were now back in class after finishing the hilarious morning announcements. Cory stood at the front of the class.

"Who's the greatest ally of the United States?" Cory asked "Farkle?"

"I'd like to help you, Sir, but I got a lot of things on my mind." Farkle shrugged.

"Are you tense, Farkle?" Cory asked nervously "Is it Buggie Award season?"

"Yes, and I know that once I've chosen between Riley and Maya for the dinner, I'll actually be letting the other one go."

"I'll go. I'll go right now." Maya offered.

"I think it will be sad when Farkle doesn't love us both the same." Riley reasoned.

"It'll be more than sad." Val whispered "It'll be a complication."

"What do you mean?" Annie asked quietly "We all knew this day was coming."

"We did, but I don't think Riley did." Val sighed "She wants things to always stay the same and when things change she gets, well, let's be nice and say antsy."

They were pulled out of their whispered conversation by Farkle fake sobbing "Farkle."

"What?" Val groaned and put her head down on her desk.