Val Meets First Date

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Cory walked down the stairs to the hallway "Ah, the end of the year. The weather changes, kids pair off, first love. It amazes me how the power of love sometimes guides the perfect couples right into each other's arm."

Yogi leapt into Darby's arms.

"And sometimes it does that. But it's still first crush and I love this time of year. Probably because I don't have to worry like those poor sap, seventh grade father." Cory laughed "Wait a minute!"

Riley shut her locker and turned around. Lucas walked down the stairs and smiled awkwardly at her.

"No-oooo!" Cory shouted.

He dashed over, picked up his second daughter, and carried her into the classroom. He set her down heavily in her seat.

"Dad, are you out of your mind?" Riley asked.

"Oh, is it that time of the year? Spring fever? You're worried about all the love in the air?" Val asked.

"Yeah-huh." Cory nodded then turned back to Riley "Riley. It's time for the talk."

"This should be good." Annie muttered.

"In front of the whole class?" Riley cried.

"Yeah, give her the talk let's see what you know." Maya laughed.

"No." Val pleaded.

"Okay. When a daughter-"

"Stop." Val and Riley said together.

"Excuse me." Cory said.

Lucas was walking towards the back door. Cory rushed over to the door and slammed it shut, pressing himself against it.

"Not today, Chachi." He snarled.

Lucas shoved the door open, pushing Cory back behind the door "Sir, you've known me all year. You like me, admit it."

Cory shook his head violently "I don't wanna."

"I'm one of the good kids. What are you so afraid of?"

"Okay." Cory raced over to the board and erased the word 'Belgium' from it.

"No!" Farkle screamed, standing up, wearing a Belgium shirt and waving a Belgium flag.

"It's gonna be okay, buddy." Val gently sat the boy down "It's gonna be okay."

"Okay, guys. It's the seventh grade spring fever, which leads to dating, which leads to movies, which leads to popcorn, which leads to putting your hands together in the dark touching popcorn, which leads to holding hands, which leads to that!" Cory pointed to Yogi and Darby who were rubbing noses.

"That's adorable." Val giggled.

"Oh, I am not ready for this." Cory picked up Yogi and moved him back to his own seat "Come with me. Come Here. Come on, no, come on. Come with me."

"No, my OTP!" Annie complained.

"Riley, Val, I am begging you stay in Neverland, okay? No growing up." Cory begged.

Farkle raised his hand.

"What do you want?"

"The way I see it, i'm in an interesting position here." Farkle commented.

"How do you figure, Farkle?" Cory asked.

"Let's approach this as a scientific equation. You're scared of Lucas going out with Riley, right?" Farkle asked.

Cory scoffed "Oh, does it show?"

"Yeah, He's good looking and athletic."

"He's thirty six!"