Chapter 1

Welcome to 'Wild Ride Into Light', spin off story from Dan and Jared's stories WTTLHL and SD, but you can read this one without them too 😘 my fifth book!! I hope you give this story a chance and enjoy!

Wilder POV

I sigh in relief when my older sister has finally left, although it's a short breather as I'm feeling like absolute shit.

Don't know who I'm kidding. He won't come, for two simple reasons. One, he hates me and I don't blame him. Two, he's so wrapped around his twink's little finger that he doesn't have time for anybody else, much less to come and see me.

Me, the cause of why he and his boyfriend Dan are in this same hospital. I woke up here this morning, unfortunately. If my life hasn't been hell enough until now, I certainly dug myself deeper into my grave. Where I wanted to go, I don't want to live anymore.

I'm here because of drug overdose and losing blood because I cut myself last night, trying to commit suicide. Everybody would be better without me, and I have lost the one person, who I considered a friend and allowed to
help me.

Can't blame anybody but myself for that, though. I just can't see his...choice of a...partner. Dan, a boy, changed him a lot. Jared himself disliked him at first, turned me, Ben and River against him in school.

Suddenly, they're friends. My head couldn't wrap around that fact. Soon, boyfriends. That, even less. Jared was the leader of our quartet, and turned into a faggot. Gay.

I'm trying here. I caused Ben, River and myself get expelled from school less than a month ago, trying to get rid of the problem. Which was Dan, who Jared supposedly loves.

If a boy likes another boy in a way they shouldn't, it can't end up good. They only hurt each other, it's wrong and disgusting. How I saw the situation, is Dan turning Jared against his friends and doing horrible things to him.

They're all the same, and I hate them. Homosexuals. I'm not basing my hate towards them on my own experience only, but what my father has told me and other people as well. All the same, bad people.

Until Dan, whose mister goody shoes act I haven't been able to buy. He's pathetic, didn't even defend himself when I made my so called friends push him over that bridge.

Next Monday from that, Ben and River disappeared and left me too after getting expelled from school and charged. I hate myself for getting into this mess, I mean I'm already three years behind my age in studies.

My punishment is community service, kicked out of school until next year and I get back if it's been proven I've changed, and being in some touch with my assigned social service people every day, so they can check up on me. Could have been a jail trip if Dan had died, I get it now.

My parents avoid and don't like me, now despise me. I don't care though, they're not good people. My whole family is a disaster. They directed me to this path I'm in right now. That is why I haven't been home in over a week at all. After all, I'm alone again. Only my sister cares somehow, but she's got her own problems.

Future doesn't look too bright, and I'm exhausted of this darkness I can't get out of alone. So, I asked my sister to ask Jared to come and talk with me. I intended to apologise, but I think it's too late. Blinded by hate, I stepped way over the line.

I've done my fucking best to change my thoughts towards tolerating Dan and his relationship, they're still going strong and shit. Their love is sugar sweet, not for my taste buds. Still, I want the chance to put this different me into action. I want my friend back. I need help. I need someone.

Blackmailing, stalking, outing him to his then girlfriend now ex and his homophobic dad and whole school actually, bullied and then tried to kill his boyfriend. Yeah, yeah, I took my hate a little overboard. I'm a bad and crazy person myself, I'm nobody to judge.

Can I even think of ever calling him my friend again? I have to try, I mean, I was forced to see what I did as wrong as we got caught and it was slapped against my face. I'm so hella lucky Dan survived. I still don't like him or their kind, but I don't want the responsibility of his blood on my hands. Nobody's.

Now I have annoying people on my back and it will get worse when they hear I just tried to kill myself. Seems like I have fallen too low to be able to get up on my own. I feel like suffocating and it never stops. But I deserve everything I'm getting, I guess.

This hospital room is annoyingly clean, bright and quiet. I grow irritated at the nutrition and blood transfer needle and tube on my hand, so I rip them off not caring about the pain. It's nothing. I'm alive and awake, I don't need them anymore.

My wrists and one arm are bandaged, my throat is dry and I feel more miserable, bored and worse every minute. I need to get out of here. Jared won't come, and whoever needs me will find me.

I sit up and rub hard my temples in frustration. This new mindset is pissing me off. I'm a bad person, yeah, but I can't go too soft on people who are bad as well. I'll do this for Jared and my own sake. As long as he's happy and safe, it's okay. Maybe, if we became friends again, he'd confide in me, like we used to with each other, if things weren't as it seems on the outside.

I throw off the blanket over me and stand up, cursing under my breath when I can't see any change of clothes or anything to cover this hospital look. I need to use the toilet badly. Luckily I have a small bathroom attached to this room, so I don't need to walk around like this.

Just as I'm about to grab my phone to call my sister back and demand her to get my clothes back, there's a knock on the door which opens right after, not waiting for an answer. My eyes snap to its direction, and widen when it's Jared who comes in.

With a sour, grumpy face and looking like he was kicked in, but he came.

--

Wilder's story, here we go! 2 first chapters updated to start this off.

I didn't intend to have a story for Wilder when wrote WTTLHL and SD, or anything big with him in the first place, but then...my imagination took its own way and here we are 😁 I think this will be great, so I hope you will like it too and give votes, leave comments what you think and add to your library to get notified of updates ❤️ hope to see YOU soon again xo