Chapter 37

Rick POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Cool, the dinner is ready soon, so we'll get it and go" I say with a smile, bump his arm with my elbow and go back to helping Aunt Marge.

Wilder follows me and holds a small brown paper bag. "Is the microwave in use or can I make these popcorns for the movie?"

"Movie?" I query, one eyebrow raised in surprise. He gives me that challenging, also one eyebrow raised look.

"Yeah, or do you have anything against a movie night?"

"Whoa, this thing between you two is weird enough already, don't tell me you're turning romantic too?" Jared butts in, making me chuckle and Wilder snort a firm "no" over his shoulder to him from next to me.

"Nope, I'm all for it and the microwave should be good too" I say, opening the microwave and it's empty and ready to use.

Almost fifteen minutes later, Wilder and I have settled on our mattresses put together in the garage, our little cosy nest as I like to call it. In agreement we picked a movie which I'm setting up while he gets our meal set on the two trays. Serah is unable to decide which company she prefers but leans more for Wilder's since he's with the food.

We lean against the wall on some pillows with our blankets tangled by our feet. The movie is an action drama, it's nice but when like fifteen minutes of it has passed and we've finished our dinner, my attention is turning too much towards the way Wilder leans his side against mine.

And, without a word, soon his head rests against my shoulder. That's new. Man, he's cute like this. I get to see his cute side. Something is different in the air but as long as we're good and he's like this, I'll take it.

Further along the movie, when a sexy scene plays out, I'm just about to hide my eyes like I do with most straight couples, when I note Wilder's hand on my thigh and it's nearing dangerously close to my crotch. I look at him and think he doesn't notice doing that, seemingly engrossed in the movie, until he speaks quietly.

"How about you stop groaning and start moaning instead?"

"What?" I ask, amused. 

He rolls his eyes. "You've been groaning for, like over five minutes once in a while. If you're not in the mood for this, we can do something else, too. In fact, I'd like us to do something else now."

"And what something else is there exactly to do that you would suggest?" I say playfully, smirking as my hand grips his thigh in return. I hadn't noticed I was groaning, and I don't know why I did that.

With a sudden movement, giving me the answer that I expected, he faces me to straddle my lap and grabs the back of my neck to smash our lips together. His other hand on my chin tilts my head up more for better access, as he's slightly above me in this position.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Nothing to tell, it really went fine" Wilder mutters, already half asleep as the way he draws invisible circles and other figures on my chest gets more sluggish. "The spot shouldn't be anything to worry about, they said, as I've got normal bruises and nosebleeds before at random times. At the same time, he checked me and deemed me ready to go back to play, so that's a plus and everything's okay."

"Good then. Ready to go to sleep?"

"Need you ask?" He chuckles. "I want us to fall asleep exactly like this tonight, naked and together."

I smile giddily, kissing his forehead. "I love that idea. Good night, Nick."

He hums. "Good night, Mike."

I smile one of my biggest smiles, feeling content and happy. This is the way I feel with somebody I love. I love Wilder Nichols and if I were smart to listen to my mind, I'd run now the latest. But I'm going with my heart, that says Wilder is the one for me.

I wait for a bit, until I feel the signs my boy has fallen asleep. It scared the hell out of me, to think something was wrong with his health. He didn't think of it as a big deal when I pointed out the small bruise or spot near his buttock a while ago, but he promised to check it out.

With the lifestyle he's been living and part of it still present, he's not the healthiest boy out there but generally he is and I'm trying to get him eat healthier for example. There's no lack of activity, so the only problem is the alcohol and I can just believe it's gotten better since we've been hanging out.

I really do love this boy, resting carefree and peaceful in my arms.

"I love you, Nick" I whisper, barely out loud, just before I fall asleep too. If I ever get to say that out loud to him face to face, it will be one of my happiest days just for that.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

- -

💋🥰😍❤️💖❤️

Elin is sweet :) what's bugging Wilder, we'll see soon!