Chapter 28

Rick POV

I park my car in the car park in front of the bar, then take a deep breath mentally preparing for the night. I'm sensing it's a calm moment before a storm.

"You know, I am improving, but I'm not perfect yet" Wilder says. "I know something of them, uh, gay bars. You're not taking me to one, because I'm not ready yet to go that far."

I chuckle. "Nah, this isn't a gay bar, so relax. There will be girls for ya."

Is it totally out of decency and rationality for me to wish there really will be? To wish he hooks up with somebody else tonight?

Just thinking, because I'm ruined. This boy makes me crazy. For some reason, I didn't like the idea of him going to one of his usual parties, so to keep an eye on him a little, I suggested a night out at a bar. To which he, surprisingly enough, agreed to.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"You'll watch? I'm tempted to go and do a real show for you" he says suggestively, and I roll my eyes. He's still persistent, even if I've done my intentions clear.

"I'm sure you'll have that wanted effect on many watchers" I say, taking my hand back.

"You're no fun" he says and stands up, nevertheless.

Just then, I look up to Wilder joining our company, with an unreadable expression on his face. May I just say, looking sinfully sexy with his hair a little tousled and slightly sweaty from dancing and...maybe doing other things I don't want to think about.

"Excuse me, but who might you be?" Wilder asks, throwing a judging look at Daegan.

"Daegan, a friend of this handsome fellow and all his friends" Daegan introduces himself brightly, either totally unaware or just ignoring Wilder's mood.

"Wilder, this handsome fellow's boyfriend" Wilder says, although tipsy with a steady voice and smirk, completely stunning me. Oh man, I'm crazy, thinking I hear jealousy in his voice. "Even a friend of mine?"

"Of course" Daegan says, taken aback too. "Uh, Rick just hasn't mentioned a boyfriend, he said he's here with a friend."

Wilder chuckles, leans against my shoulder and takes my hand. "Yeah, we're a new team, but strong, as a couple and he's still considerate of me not wanting to shout our relationship to everybody. But I assume it's okay to tell you now, right?"

Daegan looks at me questioningly, and I nod nervously, probably with an awkward smile.

"Yes, um- yes" I say, not really knowing how to act and what to think right now. What's up with this brat? Shouldn't he be hooking up with some gal right now?

"Okay, sure, and that's good news" Daegan says to him. "You're a lucky mate with this one."

"I know" Wilder says awfully sweetly, not something I'm used on him. "Oh, and by the way now that you know, there'll be less of this, okay?" he queries, lifting our joined hands. So, he saw Daegan hold my hand for a while.

Daegan smiles, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "I apologise of that, as I said I didn't know."

"It's fine, as long as no more" Wilder says and squeezes my hand. "I'm sorry to cut this meeting and night short, but I'm not feeling it tonight. Can we go home already, hot stuff?" Then he kisses my cheek.

Aight, so, who spiked his drinks? Who do I need to deal with? What substance or whatever makes him act like this? I'm seriously concerned.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...