Chapter 39

Rick POV

"Hey.

I'm sorry, but not doing this anymore. I thought I liked you, started to fancy you even and the idea of a relationship, but I realised, no. I just hate you. You disappointed me. I'm not gay, just a straight fucker who made a mistake with a faggot.

I don't want to see you anymore, or text with you. I've left before you read this, so we won't see anymore. Just move on and leave me alone. Over and out."

The lines I've read through multiple times, over and over, have imprinted themselves in my mind. I'm not old but I have lived enough that I don't hide it when I need to cry. Honestly, I haven't had the need for that in a long time. I'm a happy, positive person.

However, right now I'm crying as a heartbroken man. Leaving a note, a letter was low of him but I understand and hold no grudges. I took a risk with him, I did hope and start to believe for the best, but I knew it could backfire.

Nevertheless, this hurts and my heart is bleeding since I was a fool and fell in love. I had time to give him too much of my heart for this to settle with me without heartbreak, tears and need to go back home.

That is what I'm doing currently, packing to leave. I would have stayed for him, otherwise I have overstayed my visit despite Aunt Marge's protests.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Urged forcefully, I promise to call her as soon as I get home. This goodbye is the hardest, I'm very fond of my aunt, but I don't cry until I'm in my car and driven out of sight. I need my sight clear on the road, so I can't give in to them altogether yet, though.

I put on my sunglasses after wiping my eyes dry with the back of my hand and turn the car radio on, ready for the almost 4-hours drive back to my home hoods without stopping. 

On the brighter side here, I'm so glad and excited to see my dad, mum, three brothers and baby sister again. Them especially, not mentioning the close neighbours and pals.

I do miss the countryside. Maybe this is all for the best, I'm meant to be a country boy. If I don't find a partner there to complete my happiness, I'll survive this single man way like until this phase.

Nevertheless, this was a memorable visit. Too much on the wild side, if I'm asked. I hope I've learned from this, never to give up my morals for anybody. No matter how crazy I'm about them. I know I'll feel worse about myself once this has sunken in.

Challenge over and sealed as failed. I've had my fun and city adventure, now it's operation fix-my-broken-heart-and-settle-back-down.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

- -

💋🥺😫☹️😢 so sorry...this had to happen...how do we get the happy ending for these two tho?? to be continued and seen 😘❤️💖