Chapter 46

Rick POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Clearing my throat, I get both of their attention. Nasir stood up the second he saw me but Wilder, wrapped in a few blankets and watching the screen with a tea cup in his hands, just glances at me before starting to get free from the blankets.

"No, no, you stay put" Nasir says quickly, stopping his movements easily and covers him back. Then Nasir walks to me. "I'll go, he's all yours now. He's just cold, so make sure he warms up properly. He hasn't spoken a word yet."

I can't help but smile. "The mighty Wilder can't speak? That's refreshing."

Wilder snorts at that, gaze fixed on the TV. His voice is a little rough, that was a hoarse sound, but he'll be just fine.

I thank Nasir who grins, pats my shoulder and then leaves my house, so that Wilder and I can talk. That is, as soon as this runaway's tongue starts working again. I'm tempted to tease him more, but now is not the time.

After getting myself a cup of tea as well, I sit down on the couch almost at the other end. For the next few minutes, only the TV gives sounds into the room while I keep an eye on the boy to check he's not shivering or anything. At some point, Wilder lowers the blanket a little from around his shoulders.

"When's the next bus coming?" he queries with a small voice, looking down at the almost empty cup in his hands.

"Not anytime soon" I say, even if I know the next bus passes our stop at 9.30 AM.

He opens his mouth to say something but instead a coughing fit hits him. When he recovers, he takes a sip of the tea and puts it on the couch table.

"I'm sorry for this trouble, I should've left already. Can't do anything right. But don't worry, I'll be gone as soon as possible."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Sure, we fit at many points, and I like him a lot but I don't love him yet, we're not right there yet like I said. I still love you, and want to trust you again. Pick up where we left or start again, whatever, as long as you're my boyfriend again. Will you?"

"What about Nasir? Rick, this is a little overwhelming right now."

I nod, being in the same boat but knowing this needs to be dealt with. We need some time to click again, because even if we're not as fitting as Nasir and I, it wouldn't have ended well in the long run and I'm meant to be together with my Nick.

"I know, for me too, boy. He broke up with me because he thinks, and he convinced me, that I should get back together with you."

"Convinced?" Wilder cuts me off. "You didn't want that yourself?"

"Wilder, I'm having trust issues and reserved feelings with you, which you must understand. But I know what I want with the push he gave me, and it's you. It still is you, always has been and always will be. And since you're here, I know you want me and us again."

As I wait for his reaction or next move, silence takes over for a moment while both of us stare thoughtfully into the fireplace.

"Yeah, since I love you too and am here, I must do that" he says quietly, almost timidly breaking the silence. Oh man, this is a side of him I'll always cherish getting to see.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I chuckle, reaching out my hands. "Just do it."

After hesitating, he answers by chuckling hoarsely, leaning forwards to put the cup in his hands on the table and then placing his hands on top of mine. I turn my hands so that I'm holding his in a firm but gentle, loving grip.

"Wilder, will you be my boyfriend again? Let me be your Mike again?" I ask with a twinkle in the corner of my eye, although I am nervous about his answer. There should be only the obvious answer but I'm less confident with him at this point. If he says yes, we should return to our crazy selves with time.

"Sure, I can do that, yes" he says with a small smile, lifting a huge burden off my heart. "Thanks for giving me another chance, by the way, I promise not to waste it. I don't want to mess this up again."

I'm so relieved and happy, that I let his hands free and wrap my arms around him. And he lets me, even answering to my embrace with hugging me back. Oh man, I missed this brat. It's so good to have him in my arms again. We'll be okay now, this is it.

"Me neither, and we won't" I mutter, loving this moment. My boyfriend just has to deal with my cuddles. "Not this time, not ever, because this is it. Just you and me, right?"

"Right" Wilder whispers in agreement, and I'm totally gone for him.

"I missed you, never again can I be apart from you that long. And I miss your hair, but at least you're okay."

He chuckles. "I looked hideous bald, but it's growing back fast now."

I hum. "I'll make us another cup of tea and then we'll have breakfast. Here, you'll stay on this couch until lunch. When Nasir and I came in and you were gone, I was so worried about you."

"Yeah, yeah, but I'm okay now" he says awkwardly, then pulls back to look at me. "Are we done soon having this sappy moment?"

I grin, pulling him back against my chest for a little while longer. "Yeah, we can be for this one. But you must remember I'm a cuddly person."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Our bodies arched and pressed against each other, I'm about to resume our heated make out when Wilder groans, pushes himself back and drops himself next to me.

"Fuck, I really need to use the bathroom now" he says breathlessly with disoriented eyes, then turns his leaned back head to me smiling mischievously. "But we'll continue that after breakfast, so let's get on with it."

"Yeah, let's" I agree with an equally breathless voice but coated with enthusiasm for more, which makes him smirk.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

- -

💋🥰🥰❤️❤️💖💖🤪