Chapter 10

Wilder POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I see the right bus coming and I stop it, enter and use the card, then go and sit at the farthest empty row in the back seats. Takes about ten, less than fifteen minutes until I get off and start walking to my shelter for a smoke or a forced rest, I'm still feeling quite restless.

I don't get to that for long, as I soon spin around in frustration and head towards Margery's Coffee Home. I'm going to face him today, right now, and set things clear in his stubborn head. I feel like punching him, violence isn't an answer anymore but maybe that's what would hit some damn sense into him.

When I finally get to enter the coffee shop, I don't see him behind the counter or around. I do find Dan, who's working with his camera and wheelchair as the shop's photographer.

I go to him and tap his shoulder, barely controlling my temper, which I need to contain with Dan and save for who it's directed to. Dan turns to me and looks surprised and rather hesitant, maybe because my face is on an angry sneer.

"Dan, can you please tell me where that idiot is?" I ask straight to the point, unable to hide my irritation. "And I mean Rick, I know he's here."

"H-he's in the office" Dan says nervously. My entrance has brought attention to us, and Dan is wary of me. I don't blame him, and I'm on edge here.

"Thanks, see you later" I say, and stomp to the direction of the office while muttering all the curses and profanities I know under my breath.

I know where the office is, it's the next door to the customers' toilet behind the corner. As I look inside the office, I also know that I'm not allowed to go here, but I don't give a fuck right now.

Checking Rick is there alone, I open the door all the way so it lightly slams against the wall. The sound makes the bastard look up from some papers on the desk, and his eyes widen seeing me.

I cross my arms but suddenly, now actually with him, I don't get any words out of my mouth. I just feel myself almost boiling over edge with anger and protest.

"Well, doesn't my sweet darling look the happiest when he sees me" the fucker says with a disgusting smirk. I hate him, so much.

I verbally explode, taking few steps towards him after closing the door. "What the fuck did you call me again? I came here to make something very clear to you, bastard, so listen and listen carefully, if you know what's best for y-"

He's taken steps towards me while my threatening, and I'm suddenly cut off by...lips against my own, muffling and silencing me.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...