Chapter 18

Wilder POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Rick chuckles, unfazed. "Being able to cook has nothing to do with my sexuality, and you calling me that doesn't make me any straighter. If you're coming in, let's go. Leave in the car everything you don't need inside."

This is danger.

I know it by the look in his eyes, and how I suddenly seem to stick to his company. He's been way too nice to me. I hate it.

And I'm willingly going inside this flat with him. To cook. To dye my hair...pink. With black, need to remember black and put it more.

Bloody, fucking hell.

* * * * *

"No" I snap, wanting to throw the box in the bathroom trash bin. I control myself and put it on the table next to the sink. "I'll just...put something over this or throw the damn old hoody away after."

"Wilder, I have seen you" Rick says quietly, and I mentally facepalm myself. Of course, he has seen my scars when we got wanton together. I didn't realise. Fuck. "I won't judge or tell anybody, all I can do is offer my help and leave the choice to you."

"You're stupid" I mutter, feeling exposed and vulnerable and angry. Ready to lash out at the next triggering move.

Rick shrugs, leaning against the door frame but still too close. "Maybe I am, probably. But I want us to have each other, in any way you're okay with."

"But I'm not okay with any of this" I sneer, and almost growl at the inner turmoil. "I'm not okay with you, or the queer things we've done! You make me feel things I can't handle, and I wish you never entered this city!"

"Good or bad things?"

I huff. "Bad, of course."

"You sure?" He asks, smirking. My hands go into hard fists. "Not all bad, brat. I distinctly recall you feeling good when we -"

"Shut up" I grit out, not looking at him and not daring to meet my own eyes through the mirror.

"You have a very easy, pleasant way to shut me up if talking doesn't appeal."

The resistance in me snaps, and I do something that's been on my mind ever since the first time. And I need a break from thinking.

I quickly and sharply turn around, grab the front of the fucker's shirt and slam my lips against his as I push him against the wall.

The roughness and impact fires me, nobody has blown my mind like this before. Never been able to take the most out of myself with sex or kisses, as I can't be rough with girls.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...