Chapter 4

Wilder POV

I'm very close to throw my damn phone to that wall, it's annoying the fuck out of me. The fact that I can't afford a new one and I still need it, makes me keep my cool.

Two days ago, I went again to Margery's Coffee Home, where I go often lately because of my social workers as I get their meals or just coffee for us.

This time, there was a new guy behind the counter, and I don't know what's happened, but he got my number and texted me already the same evening. I got it yesterday morning, and it was a mistake to answer the creep in the first place.

Wed, 10.04 PM,
Unknown nr: -Hey.

Thu, 8.42 AM,
Me: -who is this ?

Thu, 8.58 AM,
Unknown nr: -Name's Rick, the handsome guy who took and gave your order yesterday at Margery's CH.

Thu, 5.16 PM,
Me: -how did you get my number ?

Thu, 5.35 PM,
Unknown nr: -It was nice meeting ya. Hope you're having a good day.

Thu, 7.11 PM,
Me: -we didn't exactly meet

Thu, 7.18 PM,
Unknown nr: -Lol, true.
-I'd like to actually meet you, at the CH for example, someday with better time.

Thu, 9.47 PM,
Me: -look, let's get one thing straight
-I am. Even if I hang out with those guys now and I'm cool you all seem to be, I'm not gay
9.49 PM, -not interested, sorry

Thu, 9.56 PM,
Unknown nr: -Straight, huh?
-Okay, that's fine. I still look forward to seeing your charming, straight self around.
9.58 PM, -Good night, Wilder ❤️

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Next thing I realise, is my phone being back in my hand and I go to the conversation between Rick and me. I intend to delete the whole crap, not to concern myself what to answer or not. What I end up to do, is press 'save contact' and I replace unknown nr with old homo creep.

Hah. I think I'm more drunk than I feel, don't know what I'm doing. This time successfully, I abandon my phone and rest my spinning head against the wall.

At these parties, I often really miss Jared. Ben and River, too, but they're fake so not really. Tim couldn't attend today. I do have other friends, like these two fools with me now, but it's not the same.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I don't personally like what and who Wilder does at these parties, but it's part of him now so...but he saved Rick's number, surprise!

With Wilder we need patience, forgiveness and love the most of my characters I think, can't wait to see how Rick gets to him 😁 he will, it's been promised to me 😇