Chapter 30

Wilder POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I notice one of his hands has slipped under my jersey shirt. Before the hot make out turns bruising, and close to the point where I'm about to burst from the intensity and excitement, Rick slows it down.

Instead of letting us catch our breaths, with my eyes still closed as our mouths separate, I feel his tongue trail along my neck, towards my ear.

"I'm all gross and sweaty, so if we do this, shouldn't I take a shower first?" I ask hoarsely, almost trembling with pleasure at his touches varying from gentle to rough.

"Nah, I don't mind you gross and sweaty, you're just fine right now" he says quietly, seductively and goes on to bite my earlobe.

I groan quietly, just in case. No longer room for cold feet. Rick raises the hand that's still on my ass up to over my mouth, forcing the moans I can't keep down to quieten. Fuck...he blows my mind, taking me as I am and still wanting me. And, I hope right now that he will soon blow something else, too.

"Hmm, that's cool but I want to shower first" I mutter and reluctantly pull away, then smirk. "There is room for two, you know, so mind joining me?"

"I don't even have a towel with me" he says amused. I quirk my eyebrow, and he gets the message with a chuckle. "But what's a little adventure for some fun, eh?"

I nod with a hum, stand up and grab his hands to drag him up too. We go back to kissing, like it's the most natural thing to do and start to undress each other.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Wow...well, yeah, wow.

As I sit on the passenger seat in Rick's car, almost three hours later on our way back to his place, I still can't wrap my head around what has just happened.

I hooked up in the rink's locker room with a man. And it was spectacular, hot and wild. Now, not the first time I had sex in that building, but not in the locker room for obvious reasons and certainly not with a man.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

The audacity! The nerve! She doesn't need to bring him into this! Dirty talking has never turned me off, let alone this much. This is my turn and my game, alone!

She had no right to comment on another guy's looks while with me, let alone Rick's who's...who's...he's gay! Rick is gay, so gay, that's right and good, so she had no chance with him, like I do.

What felt like a punch to my chest and made me stop, was when I noticed a bloke clearly hitting on Rick. I was really drunk because next, acted like an idiot.

I pulled away from the girl's fiery but sweet lips, apologised and excused myself, then strode stumbling and bumping into somebody once or twice to their table.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...