1: Encounter

Ignore mistakes, please...Hope you are gonna enjoy this new story.

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was working at the nightclub.. he was tired of his routine. In the morning he works at a store and in the evening he works at a nightclub... only to earn a small amount of money to survive. His father or more accurately his stepfather always made him do more work, to earn more money only to fulfill the requirements of his bad habits. His father always drinks alcohol and used to take drugs since the death of Taehyung's mother.

That cruel man even didn't allow the poor boy to go to university to complete his degree. He even froze his semester with the hope that maybe one day he can continue... he hates to work in night clubs as he was always being attacked by some brats, hungry for beauty, lusty for that hunger...

He has to complete his work as soon as possible as he was so much tired. Letting out a big sigh while placing empty glasses on the counter, he heard a very familiar voice.

"Hi, Taetae." Jimin chirped from distance, making the other boy smile.

"Hi, Jiminie... How are you?" Taehyung quickly wiped his hands and moved toward the small boy and hugged him tightly. He always forgets his hardships when he spends some time with his brother-like friend. Jimin is his only best friend since high school. They spend a lot of time together and know each other well. Jimin knows how Taehyung's father beat him and hurt him but he can't do anything because he was also poor and had to take care of his sick mother. But still, the angelic soul tried his best to help Tae.

"I am fine Taetae. How are you? And how's the work? If the owner is like the previous one, just tell me if he teases you in any way. I will kill him.." Jimin said while rolling his sleeves, making the other one laugh.

"No Jiminie. He is a good man. By the way, where have you been? You know that I miss you when you don't visit me. It's already been a month..." Taehyung muttered the last part. As he always feels comfortable around him and Jimin only meets him at his job because of his father who becomes angry whenever he tried to meet him at his house.

"Taebear, actually I was searching for an opportunity. I heard that a company is hiring new employees and sending them to other cities. They are offering a good salary. So I was busy finding more information about that." Jimin explained while hanging his head low. He was not so much happy as he have to move away from his best friend.

"Oh... So what's the news? Please give me some good news." Taehyung winked to make his mood light, unlike his inside which was shaking at the thought that he is gonna be alone, something that always terrifies him.

"Jimineeee. Come on... tell me, man." Taehyung whined cutely to make the other one smile.

"I- I got the job, Taebear and they told me to go to Busan in two days. I don't want to leave but I have no choice. My mother needs treatment but I also don't want to leave you alone." Jimin sobbed...tears brimming in his eyes. He knows that his father always made him suffer and he only feels better with him. Taehyung is a little reserved because of his poverty. He is a jolly boy but people usually insult him because of his status, making the boy scared of the cruel world.

Taehyung was already feeling alone only with the thought of being distant from his best friend but he wanted to make Jimin happy.

"I am so happy for you Chimchim..." He tightly hugged the blonde again and after some more heartwarming chats with each other, Jimin finally left with a smile, credit goes to Taehyung who made him smile because of his cuteness and some sassy jokes.

After completing his work he also left for his home only to meet with his drunk father.

His house was in a shabby place. Slowly opening the door with the hope that his father may be asleep, he made his way towards the kitchen to eat something as he was hungry since morning. While he was searching for something to eat, he heard a shattering sound making him turn back only to see his father who broke the cheap wine bottle on the floor and carried the broken upper part of the glass bottle.