36: Regret

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person  P.O.V

Jungkook was losing his temper with every passing moment.... all of his men were busy finding out about Taehyung but...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? CAN'T YOU JUST FIND HIM??" He yelled at all of his men who gathered to brief him about the search so far.

"S-Sir we checked every hospital.... every park.. orphanages... every possible place, even we searched the hideout of Yong's mafia... we searched for Bogum too but he is alone... we.. we couldn't-" Jungkook grabbed the person by his collar harshly causing the male to quiver under his bloodshot red eyes.

Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jackson were standing there, watching Jungkook breaking every moment and now they all started to pity his condition.

He wasn't eating well since the day he got to know the truth. All he could do was search for Taehyung... besides his men, he was searching for the boy by himself only to fail every time. He was feeling the same pain... that Taehyung felt that day...

"FIND HIM!" He growled in distress and the men quickly nodded though they all knew they were late.... very late.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"We are going to Seoul... today," Yoongi said in hurry to Jimin, who was typing something on his laptop in the office.

Jimin looked up with wide eyes... totally surprised.

"Today?? You sure you are not drunk?" Jimin muttered with raised brows as Yoongi told him they will go after 4 days even when he almost begged him and now he said that out of blue.

"Come on.... just hurry up. I will tell you everything during our flight." Yoongi replied in a serious tone and Jimin quickly nodded, turning off his laptop, he grabbed his coat from his chair and left the office.

Later in their private plane.

"So, care to explain?" Jimin asked in a cocky tone and Yoongi sighed.

"My cousin... the actual owner of the Jeon Enterprise.. he needs me there. One of our trusted men informed me that he lost someone precious." Yoongi answered, closing his eyes while shaking his head in disbelief. Of course, when Namjoon informed him about Jungkook's condition, he couldn't believe that. He knew that Jungkook wasn't the type to be weak for someone but looks like, love really changes a person.

Jimin frowned at his words, slumping more on his seat, he huffed dramatically.

"In short, we are going due to your mafia problems not because I practically begged you to go there." The disappointment was clear in his voice that caught Yoongi's attention. He smiled slightly and leaned forward, kissing the temple of the other blond, causing him to flinch.

"Hey! I told you not to touch me as you want." He slightly pushed Yoongi, who just laughed as Jimin was getting red.

"Fine fine... my cupcake... it's like aiming two birds with a single arrow." He smirked and Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever.. you have to find him and if you won't find my love... I will gladly reject your proposal." Jimin threatened and gave him a devilish smirk, surprising Yoongi. His eyes turned dark and in the next moment, Jimin was pulled onto Yoongi's lap.... their faces dangerously close.

"Don't call someone else your love.. or..." He pulled him closer.

"I will turn into the typical Mafia you mentioned before." His voice was too much deep (a/n just a reminder like... I wanna be a rap star 😎)