21: Close

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"It's not your phone?" Jungkook told him but it came out as a question. Taehyung was also confused but his confused expression turned into surprise and fear when Jungkook turned the screen to show him the caller ID.

Taehyung quickly limped to grab or more like snatched the phone as he gingerly got that it was Bogum's phone and it must have changed with his when they both took each other's pictures.

Jungkook frowned deeper when he saw Taehyung's changing expressions.

Taehyung declined the call and looked up at Jungkook with slight panic. "M-my ph- phone changed with o- one of the classmates, I - think.. yeah..." Taehyung stuttered badly and without thinking much he made up another lie.

Jungkook knew that something was off but he shrugged that as Taehyung's expressions weren't good enough and he thought it wasn't a good time to ask further.. though he wasn't feeling good after watching that. To avoid any further trouble, he quickly stormed out of the room, leaving a dumbfounded but a little sad Taehyung.

When Jungkook left, he quickly called back to Bogum.

"Hello? Is it you??  Where are you? "

"Oh gosh, Tae, I was damn worried about you too. I am back at home. But how are you? What happened to you? And who was the man who took you?"

"It wasn't much bad... I am fine. And the man.. umm I will tell you later but just keep my phone. I will give it back to you tomorrow at college."

"Ok. Take care Tae. You really scared the hell out of me today."

"Sorry... See you tomorrow. Bye." With that Taehyung ended the call with a sigh he tried to get up with support from the bed and just when he reached the door, leaning on the side to put less weight on his sprained ankle, Jungkook opened the door and Taehyung stumbled back due to strong hit. The older quickly acted and grabbed his body before letting him fall to the ground. Again a beautiful blush spread on the blue-haired boy's cheeks, alluring to everyone.

Jungkook was holding him with his waist, he was leaning back as Jungkook was leaning on him. Their eyes met and both forget to move for don't know how long.

The raven-haired was standing outside the door and he already heard the whole conversation but he thought Taehyung was right and it could be just a friendly love still, he wasn't happy about that and also felt angry with that guy, for what? Many reasons were on his list but he won't say them out loud.

Right at that moment, he forgot everything... even his worries about work when he found Taehyung blushing in his arms, really a sight to see.

For Tae? Well, the same goes for him. He forgot the fear as excitement filled his heart, finding the reduced distance between their faces and bodies, his heart was really very excited, pumping loudly.

"Are you feeling bad right now?" Jungkook asked in a low but husky voice, sending shivers down Taehyung's body... and it took a few moments for him to understand the question when Jungkook hummed to get a response.

Taehyung shook his head furiously.

Jungkook moved back and helped Taehyung to stand properly but the next moment, he picked him up bridal style and led him to the bed again, ignoring the small yelp of surprise that may or may have not made him smile lightly.