EPILOGUE

Ignore mistakes, please
(Credit goes to the right full owner of all the pictures)

Third person P.O.V

4 months later

Taehyung was walking outside of the main hall of the campus. He just got the degree of his graduation... finally he completed his degree. Clutching the degree close to his chest he slowly took steps toward the parking lot where he knew that his Hyungs must be waiting for him.

"Here is our prince!" Hoseok beamed when he saw Taehyung coming in his graduation gown.

"You look handsome, boy." Jin chirped and ruffled his hair which was still brown. The younger just smiled in response.

"Come on. We need to go." Namjoon said in a serious tone and they all entered the cars. Taehyung with Jimin and Yoongi in one car. Jin was with Namjoon while Hoseok was with Jackson.

Ride to the mansion was kind of silent as Jimin was trying his best to involve him in conversation but Taehyung didn't respond much.

Everyone finally entered the mansion and as soon as they did, Taehyung wasted no time and rushed to the room that was used by Jungkook. He locked himself in the room and bend over the bed.. letting his tears fall from his eyes.

"H- how could you do that.. I h- hate you for leaving me!" He said in between his cries, his face buried into the pillow as he just wanted to feel the scent of the other.

Everyone was feeling good but not so good. Taehyung was a little surprised to find Lisa's dead body in the basement but Namjoon told him about her tricks.. still, he felt bad for the girl. That was really an emotional day for Taehyung and he cried a lot in the embrace of Jimin.

"He is still sensitive," Hoseok muttered while preparing something special for dinner. Jackson was standing on the side, leaning on the counter.. watching Hoseok cooking.

"I still remember the first day we got him from that alley.." Jackson chuckled while shaking his head, Hoseok just hummed at the memory.

"Dinner ready?" Jin entered the kitchen, wearing a very formal suit. He was all in black just like the others to celebrate their baby's big day.

"Yeah almost. Are you all ready? I am sure.. he is gonna be surprised." Hoseok said in excitement and Jin nodded his head with a smile.

"Let me call him for dinner." With that Jin left the kitchen. Hoseok quickly finished and with help of Jackson, he placed the dishes on the table.. running back to his room to change as well.

Taehyung heard a soft knock on the door. He slowly sat up on the mattress, his nose was red.. lips pouted... cheeks were also red and puffy.

"Come in." He replied and soon Jin entered the room.

"Look at yourself Tae.. you look like a zombie. Come on sweetheart, cheer up. You just graduated." He patted Taehyung's shoulder to make him smile but didn't get enough response.

"I- I miss him Hyung." After a while, he croaked out and looked up at Jin with teary eyes. Jin wasted no time and hugged him tightly.. caressing his hair he kissed his head softly.

"I know.. I know Tae." He said to the younger who was breaking down slowly in his arms.

Somehow he managed to bring him to the dining room where all were waiting for the brunet.

"Come here, my man." Jimin got up from his seat, hugged him tightly, and made him sit on the chair.

"I made all of your favorite dishes, Tae," Hoseok added but Taehyung just gave him a small smile in turn.