25: Deal

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Tae?? Love, wake up please." Jungkook kept trying while taking him to his own room. Taehyung was unconscious in his arms, his limp body was just making him more concerned.

"Oh, My God, Tae?? Jk what happened to him and what's that mess outside?" Hoseok rushed to him when he saw both males.

"Call Jin Hyung... hurry up!" Jungkook said instead of answering his questions and Hoseok compiled.

Jungkook quickly placed Taehyung's petite frame on his bed and covered him with blankets. He kept rubbing Taehyung's hands with his own, he even tried to wake him up by spraying water on his face but nothing happened and that made him more panicked.

After a while, Jin arrived and checked Taehyung. In the meantime, Jungkook contacted his men.

"If you didn't get anything about them, DON'T YOU DARE TO COME BACK TO MANSION!" He growled at his men and then threw the cell phone on the floor harshly, feeling blood boiling in rage.

"How is he? What happened to him? Is he injured?" Jungkook bombarded Jin with questions when he saw him leaving the room. Hoseok was also standing there and by that time, Namjoon and Jackson also came.

"He is fine.. not injured but maybe he fainted due to shock, again," Jin explained but it felt like he wasn't satisfied with his own words.

"Jungkook, I want to talk to you... alone," Jin sighed and said in a stern tone, totally a surprise for everyone because they all know him for his kindness and that tone was new to hear.

Jungkook nodded and eyed all others who quickly understood and left them alone and went to Jungkook's room where Taehyung was laying on his bed.

"Hyun-" Jungkook couldn't complete as Jin grabbed his collar harshly.

"Didn't I tell you before... don't harm him.. why are you doing this?? WHY?" Jin yelled at him as he yanked his hands off his collar. his eyes screaming mixed emotions of anger and sadness.

Jungkook widened his eyes at the sudden outburst of the other and felt offended too.

"I didn't hurt him Hyung. I can't even think of hurting him now."

"Says who... you practically made him suffer a lot, Jeon Jungkook. Don't you think those words seem futile from your mouth?" Jin scoffed.

"I was naive, blind and I admit that, Hyung. I was quite late to understand my own feelings for him-" Jungkook stopped halfway and Jin looked more puzzled.

"What do you mean by that? Care to explain?" Crossing his arms on his chest, the older cocked his brow.

"I confessed to him, I love him Hyung. I really love him and I can't see him in pain.. believe me I want to protect him from everyone. I just want to live for him now. I was foolish to hurt him and I really regret that all except for taking him here. I fell for him Hyung... very hard." Jin was totally surprised by his words and more by the glistening that he witnessed in Jungkook's eyes. His eyes were showing his feelings like a mirror.

"Is it true?" His voice softened, feeling so different to see that emotion-filled gaze.

"Yes, Hyung... I really love him."

"Then what happened actually?" Jin asked again, this time softly, and then Jungkook explained the incident.

"Oh my God, someone is targeting him because of you?" Jin almost snapped at him, making Jungkook hiss lowly at the truth.