13: Alpha

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Am I in love with Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung was still in his own thoughts... his eyes never leaving his hands, those soft and gentle rubs that he was receiving from no one else but his captor, his owner, his boss... a mafia leader.

"Tae- Taehyung- TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook snapped him out with a little high tone, making the poor boy flinch badly.

"Are you even listening to me?" The older one frowned a little while moving back towards his bed to end the leftover juice in one go.

"Unh... Yeah. Sorry... It's just. I think I am sleepy." Taehyung managed to answer, not daring to look into JK's eyes. He was fighting with his thoughts for now, too overwhelmed with the situation his heart was in. He quietly wanted to take his leave and wanted to open the door when he heard some shuffling sound.

"Did you have your dinner?" Jungkook was standing right behind him, his tone wasn't much dark but not soft as well. Taehyung thought words could make anything bad for him so, he took a while and finally shook his head saying a silent "no" with hesitation.

"Don't you dare to skip your meals! Take this and explore your new phone till dinner is ready." Jungkook handed him the box again and this time Taehyung grabbed it carefully.

"O- ok." He opened the door but shut it back immediately, making Jungkook confused about his action. The blue-haired slowly turned back and looked up at the Mafia boss. Jungkook didn't deny that he actually saw Taehyung's eyes filled with emotions, something he always wanted to ignore.

"Thanks, a lot Mr. Jeon. Again, I really don't know how to be more worthy of all of your favors. I will never step back from any kind of work you want from me. Ex- except for -" Taehyung was feeling hesitant to continue but luckily Jungkook understood and quickly commented.

"It won't happen again. So just forget it."

There was a little pause, silence so deafening that Taehyung could hear his own heartbeat as Jungkook again started moving closer to him.

"And if you really want to do something for me, then come with me." Saying that Jungkook grabbed his hand and guided him to the door again. Taehyung was not only confused but also afraid..a bit.. not to blame shaken soul.. he was still traumatized by the last incident. Fear started engulfing him when Jungkook was about to open the door... a flashback came into his mind.

"Wh- where?" Taehyung stuttered badly, fear was evident in his voice and on his face. When Jungkook noticed that, he gave him his signature smirk making the poor boy more terrified.

"Already gave up? Where is your strong desire of doing any kind of work." Jungkook said with damn sarcasm in his voice, keeping his smirk there to put pressure on the words. Taehyung was baffled for a second but tried to be strong. He took a deep breath before speaking.

"I- its-" Taehyung couldn't continue as the door opened with a forceful hand, hitting his back as he was closest to the door from inside making him stumble back on Jungkook who was facing him. Jungkook quickly grabbed him by his waist causing his head slightly hit the broad chest of the Mafia boss... making his heart go wild but on hearing the voice both of them quickly backed away from each other.

"Jk! We found the one who was betraying u- oh Taehyung???" Namjoon said in a very stern tone but his tone softened when he saw Taehyung, a little confused about the awkwardness between the two.

"You go now. Remember what I said before and about the last thing," Jungkook nodded, and before leaving, he looked back at Taehyung and said to him... pausing for a bit and then continued.