9: Saviour

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Am I saved?"

Taehyung was still fighting with his dizziness and tried to move and push Kai but the latter just tightened his grip on his wrists, making him hiss at the pain.

"Move away from him," Jungkook said through gritted teeth but Kai smirked, feeling like he have the upper hand in the matter.

"I am sorry, Mr. Jeon but he is no more your property. I own him and can you please leave us alone while we are trying to enjoy ourselves?" The man stated while standing on his feet but his movements halted when he felt a metal on his head, poking harshly making him gulp at the sensation.

"Here is your payment. I am taking him back and... I am sure you won't object or." Jungkook put the gun on Kai's head while pressing the weapon a little harder he threw the bag of money on the floor.

Kai was stunned as, to why he was doing so for a mere boy. If the opponent was a mafia, he knew he had no chance. There was nothing he could do as he was just a rich businessman, a coward, and can't stand guns or the mafia.

"Bu- but Mr. Jeon..."

"I said, I am taking him back. No more argument!" Jungkook pushed him as he moved towards Taehyung and helped him to get up but end up picking him up in bridal style when the blue-haired couldn't help his own body.

"And.. be grateful that I returned the money because," The raven-haired stopped for a while as he gave Kai a death glare, his dark eyes piercing through the other's figure like he would kill him just by that.

"-you know that I can take him back without any hesitation." With that Jungkook left with Taehyung still in his arms. Namjoon was in the corridor, when he saw the raven-haired coming out of the room, he ran to take Taehyung but Jungkook didn't stop, rendering him in his steps, a bit surprised.

"Guards... GUARDS!" Kai yelled but no one respond.. well unconscious man can't talk.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Taehyung was breathing heavily, he was hitting his head on the window to ease the awkward feeling but that ease was nowhere to be found. His hands were fisted, eyes were tightly shut as he gulped after every minute to wet his dry throat. Jungkook who was sitting beside him noticed that something is definitely going on with the younger.

"Taehyung?"

"I- its o- ok Mr. Je- Jeon." Taehyung managed to say a few words but those words again hit something, something that was considered like a stone by the others.

Jungkook was totally surprised on hearing the low and shaky voice, but the words? How can someone say that so easily after being through so much pain?

It didn't take long as they reached the mansion and Jungkook again picked him up to his room. Hoseok wasn't in the mansion and Namjoon was busy with some deals as he got a call when they reached the mansion. So it was once again, just Jungkook and Taehyung.

The older carefully laid Taehyung on the bed. He knew how uncomfortable the other was and that he needed some comfort but being in an awkward condition he left the room.

"What the hell is wrong with me? I already helped him what else..." Jungkook grumbled in distressed he was feeling after entering his room. Sighing in building frustration (for no apparent reason as he said) he quickly threw his coat on the couch while slumping down on the bed.