45: Soulmate

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"I just want to tell you something. He is back, Jungkook found him." Those words Jimin heard from Yoongi on call and that's it, he was now on a private plane with Yoongi. No words were spoken but he could sense that his whole body was filled with a very different kind of feeling.

He was anxiously waiting for the plane to land in Seoul so that he could see the person he was longing for.

Yoongi could also sense the tension in Jimin's body but he preferred to remain silent. He himself was too much surprised when Namjoon told him that Taehyung is in the mansion, a miracle indeed.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

When Taehyung was done with long bathing, he wrapped himself in a fluffy bathrobe which was placed near the tub, and opened the door. Jungkook was already waiting for him on the bed. He didn't take the shower as he was waiting for Taehyung, his heart didn't want to leave him.

When he saw Taehyung coming out in a bathrobe, he couldn't help but gulp in nervousness, water dripping from his hair and those prominent collarbones full on view did something to his full body. He slowly got up from bed and took steps to reach the boy who was standing in oblivion.

Taehyung yelped in surprise when Jungkook grabbed his wrist gently.

"I told you to knock on the door." He muttered, leaning closer to smell the addictive scent of the other mixed with that of the fresh body wash and shampoo. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's warm breath on his neck so he slightly backed off in nervousness. 

"I am blind.. not paraly-" Jungkook cut him off by placing his finger on Taehyung's lips.

"Don't say such things.." He said in a husky voice and in the next moment he again picked up Taehyung who just rolled his eyes in a little annoyance.

"Why do you always pick me like that? I just told you I can walk!"

"But I want to do it," Jungkook replied with a smile when he finally placed Taehyung on the bed and handed him the clothes in his hands.

"Here you go, I am going to take a bath now. Don't leave the room on your own. You can press this button and Hoseok will come if you need something." Jungkook handed him a bell that Taehyung took and placed it on the nightstand after tracing the boundary of the wall.

"Leave." Ignoring the other things, the younger again said in a stern tone and Jungkook just smiled in contentment before leaving the room.

Once he heard his retreating footsteps followed by a door-shutting voice, Taehyung took a sharp breath.

"This is getting difficult for me. I don't want to fall again.. not at all." He muttered to no one with a glint of sadness in his voice but he was totally oblivious to the fact that the raven-haired heard that clearly whose heart was pierced on hearing those words, and his eyes were stinging due to the same sensation of salty water filling in them.. but he gulped back the feeling.

"I still hope... that you will love me back, one day you will angel."

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Hoseok quickly prepared the dinner for all, he made sure to make Taehyung's favorite dishes after so long. Everyone was so happy yet sad for the boy and had mixed feelings regarding the sudden change they had all faced in previous months.

"Let me call them all," Hoseok said while placing the food on the table. He quickly went to Jungkook's room who was in the bath but still called him, then he went to Jackson who quickly rushed to the dining room.