47: Smile..

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jimin just looked at him blankly. He was searching for any kind of feeling and he found that.. he found the feeling in Taehyung's eyes. A small smile formed on his lips and he slowly kissed Taehyung's temple.

"Are you sure?" He softly inquired and Taehyung nodded his head, tightening his grip on Jimin's hand.

"Fine. But I am here whenever you want to change your opinion." Jimin mumbled and tried to pray off his hand from Taehyung's grip but Taehyung didn't let him go.

"A- are you mad?" He panicked at Jimin's action.

"No Taetae. I- I just don't want to stay here." The blond replied in a small voice. He felt hurt that Taehyung wasn't going with him but deep inside he had an idea that maybe his best friend was happy with this decision.

"Don't leave me again, Jiminie." Tears again started to form in his eyes at thought of leaving him again.

Jimin was also getting emotional, letting his tears fall at the desperation he was witnessing but he didn't want to because he knew that everyone was staring at him.

"I had to Taetae. I can't stay here. This place disgusts me when I thought about whatever happened with you here."

"I forgave him Jimine.. please you too forget about that," Taehyung whispered but Jungkook was hearing his every word. His heart swelled up at hearing those words...

"Tae.. I can't. You are an angel.. but I don't own such a big heart. I can't forget or forgive." Jimin uttered while staring at Jungkook who quickly averted his gaze to the floor.

Taehyung again tightened his grip on Jimin's hands, shaking his head in a no when the other tried to turn and leave.

"Pl-please.. don't leave me. I want to be with you Jimine. Don't be mad at me... Please don't go." The brunet couldn't help but sob and hugged Jimin who just closed his eyes to control his raging emotions. He hugged back the sobbing boy and kissed his hair.

"I have to go Taetae. I am not mad at you. I need a bit of time to resign from my job so that I can shift back to Seoul... very close to you. I will be here for you and will never let him hurt you ever again." Jimin assured in the embrace but Taehyung was still shaking his head.

"You don't need to do that Jimin. You can join our branch in Seoul." Namjoon jumped into the conversation and everyone looked up at him with questioning eyes.

"I don't work under Mr. Min," Jimin stated while pulling back from the hug.

Namjoon raised his one brow and shook his head.

"No no. You still do. Actually, Ron Enterprise is under Mr. Min and we have another branch in Seoul as well." Dimple guy blurted out and gulped in horror when a very terrifying glare was shifted to him from none other than Yoongi.

"What?? No.. it can't be true. Mr. Ron has that company under his own name." Jimin retorted back but deep inside he was feeling insecure about his words.

"Uum.. well. I don't know that you are still unaware." Namjoon sheepishly replied, rubbing his neck and ready to disappear from the place as soon as possible.

Jimin took steps towards Yoongi and just looked at him. Yoongi sighed in defeat and nodded his head in defeat.

"Oh, God. You people are full of lies!" Jimin snapped at him right after that.

"Seriously? I think you lost your mind somewhere, Jimine." Taehyung said in low voice and Jimin looked back at Taehyung who was wiping his tears.

"He tried to help you... can't you see? Don't act dumb." Taehyung stretched his hand to find Jimin who grabbed his hand after taking a few big steps.