6: Emotion

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook hugged Taehyung... he hugged the person who was no one to him, he hugged someone after so long.

Taehyung was still cold, his body shivering violently so Jungkook dragged him a little and the younger's head fell on his chest. Ignoring the weird feeling down his heart he started rubbing his hands on Taehyung's back, still in blankets. Taehyung's hair was still wet and his attention was caught when he unconsciously placed his chin on Taehyung's head while snuggling closer to provide his own body warmth.

Taking the towel from the side that he threw moments ago, and started drying Taehyung's blue fringes, face blank, and heart-pinching for some unknown reason.

Barely after 15 minutes, loud footsteps approached the corridor of Jungkook's room and he heard them quickly moving away from unconscious Taehyung and setting himself, not to give any odd impression.

"Jungkook???" Someone called his name from another side of the door after knocking in rush.

"Come in Hyung," Jungkook replied in his normal cold tone.

"Just tell me where is he! I know you are fine. You again called me for Tae, so just tell me.. hurry up!" Jin yelled from outside, anger and worry were clear in his voice.

"Hyung, just come in, he is here."  Jungkook opened the door by himself to make the older belief in this unbelievable deed, for crying out loud, he brought someone into his room... in the room of Jeon Jungkook!

Jin's eyes widened for a moment when he actually saw Taehyung on Jungkook's bed, covered in his blankets and his clothes.? Of course, Jungkook's wardrobe was an easily recognizable one, the most striking collection of black.

Jin shook his head in disbelief and his gaze fell on Jungkook, who was looking with his raised eyebrow, waiting for some sort of response. Jin blinked for a few seconds and when reality hit him, he rushed to Taehyung and checked him. The blue-haired was still breathing unevenly and by the time he already got a high temperature while his hands were still cold.

"I need to take him to the hospital, I can't treat him here. It's really severe." Jin told Jungkook who was thinking about whether to do it or not but he nodded and Jin quickly picked Taehyung up, running to his car, to increase his level of disbelief, Jungkook followed him in his own car.

Jin didn't pay much attention to Jungkook who was following him because Taehyung was more important for now. After a few minutes they were in the hospital and Jin quickly took Taehyung to the emergency room.

It was 2 am and Taehyung was still under observation while Jungkook was waiting... yes.... waiting outside. He got calls from both Namjoon and Hoseok and he just told them that he is out for some reason. Recalling the whole incident, he huffed while moving his fingers in his hair, rolling his eyes, a scoff left his lips. 

What are you doing to me boy? 

Jungkook thought to himself and at the same moment, Jin come out and plopped on the seat beside him. He didn't say a single word and Jungkook was trying not to act lowly to ask something about a mere servant.

After many minutes of frustration, Jungkook sighed and finally asked.

"How is he?" The nonchalant voice was nothing new to the older but he was really mad.

"What happened to him?" Jin snapped at Jungkook in anger, ignoring the question asked of him.

"What?" Jungkook looked like 'answer me first.'