18: New Feeling

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was beyond angry with the words of Yong. How dare he threaten him with someone like Taehyung??

"Are you threatening me? Do you have any idea what are the consequences of threatening me?" Jungkook said in a very low but stern tone .. still in his chair.

"I am not wrong though, feeling so good to know that. Now when you already know it, how about the deal?" Yong said while patting Jungkook's shoulder which the younger find very disturbing. Jungkook looked up at him with a death glare.

"Handover me the weapons and I won't let my dogs hunt for that innocent boy." Yong snickered but soon his smirk vanished when Jungkook smirked.

"You know what Mr. Yong? Do whatever you want.... no one is so much daring to me to interrupt in my business." Jungkook put extra focus on the word my, getting up and dusting his suit casually.

"And yeah... from now on... we are not going to make any, any kind of deal," Jungkook announced and left the office of Yong not forgetting to give him a smirk before exiting.

"You will see Jungkook. I know that boy is someone close to you now... you will regret it." Yong half yelled at no one after Jungkook left, feeling humiliated.

Jungkook was in his car after a short flight from Busan in his private jet. It was 9:30 PM and they were almost close to the mansion.

"What if he actually gets the chance to hurt Taehyung?" Namjoon asked with concern when Jungkook told him everything that happened in Yong's office.

"It won't happen," Jungkook stated in a calm tone while leaning on his seat, and closing his eyes.

"But-"

"I won't repeat it." Jungkook retorted with a frown and Namjoon quickly shut his mouth.

"Suga? Why you didn't visit him?" Namjoon asked after a while, confused as to why he didn't get to see the only person he likes in this city.

"He went on a business trip with one of his assistants," Jungkook shortly answered and Namjoon nodded in understanding.

"Hyung~ I am sorry. See Mr. Jeon is not home yet and no one will tell him besides you, so please don't be angry... please~" Taehyung was trailing behind Hoseok who was successfully ignoring his words. Why? Because he came back to the mansion at about 8 pm.

"Hyung, sorry~ I swear I wanted to come on time but I met someone and then couldn't keep the track of time. Sorry.... sowwyyy." Taehyung started his last weapon of cuteness, showing his puppy eyes and cute pout. He make the other halt in his way as he stopped in front of him, holding the blond's hand while showing his charms.

"Argh! Tae, stop it. You are making me weak with this face." Hoseok scolded him but no use... in turn Taehyung increases the level.

"Hyung... please... I won't do it anymore ~ please... sorry~~"

"Ok ok fine. Now let me make dinner, Jk will be on his way." Hoseok finally let him hug and patted his head with a chuckle. No doubt his charms are unavoidable.

"Let me help you Hyung. I will cut those vegetables while you do other work." Taehyung volunteered while rolling up his sweater sleeves.

"Woah... unroll it now, you are going to cut vegetables not someone's heart with that smooth skin of yours." Hoseok didn't let the chance slip away as he teased him and the younger blushed at his words and quickly unroll his sleeves.