First Meeting

Okay guys, before you get into the story, I want to let you know that this story is going to be a bit of a slow burn. Cheryl is going to be annoying but she can't help it. Her story will remain a mystery till further chapters.

Let me know what you think of the first chapter. Enjoy.

Cheryl Blossom was raised in a family of four. Her mother, Penelope Blossom, her father Clifford Blossom, and her sister Betty alongside with her brother Jason. The Blossom family wasn't that rich, and they weren't poor either, they came from a normal income family. Jason studied marketing and  who worked in a good company, and Betty was working as a salesperson in one of the companies in Newyork. Cheryl had always dreamed to be a doctor, she wanted to help people get better but something along the road of her dreams happened and prevented her from continuing her dream.

Cheryl Blossom is a girl who had everything a girl dreamed off, a mansion, housemaids, and drivers. But she wasn't happy. Her life hasn't been happy since the day she was forced to marry Larry Adams who is almost sixty years old. She had married him to close her father's debt to him, but Clifford wasn't happy about it and that is the reason they don't speak till now. Through her years of marriage, Veronica her best friend who also happens to be Cheryl's nurse had moved in with them so she can help Cheryl with the illness she has.

It was a Monday morning and housemaids were cleaning the house as the kitchen chief was preparing Cheryl and Vee's breakfast. "Mrs. Blossom is awake!" Elissa, one of the housemaids yelled in panic as ran through the living room and kitchen to informed the others. "SHIT!" The housemaids and Melissa, the chief whispered-yelled in panic as they fastened their actions to finish up their work before Cheryl came out of her room.

"The bread and toast aren't ready!" Melissa said in fear.

"Kill me now!" Elissa groaned. "Don't you know that Mrs. Blossom might wake up early to go to the hospital? How could you not prepare the food?"

"She never eats them," Clarisa, Melissa's seventeen-year-old daughter stated as she helped her mother. "They always go to waste."

"Waste or not, the food has to be on the table before she wakes up," Elissa responded.

"I'll bake the bread just half a bake and put them on the table, she wouldn't know. She just likes the table to be full of food."

"Pray to God that Mrs. Blossom won't notice that the bread isn't done well," Elissa said as she carried a plate of vegetables and carried it to the dining table. She placed the plate along with the others dishes and gave one last look around the table to make sure everything was okay.

Cheryl descended the stairs, wearing a black tight dress, followed by black healths, followed by Veronica.

"Good morning Mrs. Blossom, breakfast is ready." One of the housemaids said as Cheryl kept walking to the dining room.

"Good morning Sarah," Veronica said gently to the housemaid that was ignored as she followed Cheryl.

The Redhead stood at the edge of the table and looked at the food that was on it, she then took a glance at Melissa and then leaned into the plate of bread and nodded as a sign to leave.

"Would you like a croissant Mrs.Blossom?" Elissa asked politely.

"Tsk," Cheryl shook her head.

"I'll take it," Veronica stated as she sighed.

"Would you like fruit salad?"

Again, Cheryl shook her head.

"I'll have some," the raven haired girl said again.