Diabetes And A Doctor?

Cheryl pull back! Was all the redhead could think to herself as she felt Toni's nose brushed her own. I can't fall for you Toni. I can't.

But as soon as their lips touched, Elissa entered the room. "Ms. Cheryl," She said not realizing what she disturbed. "Ms. Veronica is asking for you."

The redhead pulled back breathlessly, she was in shock, the redhead couldn't believe that she was going to kiss Toni. She nodding quietly and took a glance at the brunette who was looking at her with what the redhead thought disappointment.

Why am I acting this way towards the person I hate? Toni thought as she watched the redhead leave the room. Am I falling for her? She asked herself as she shook her head trying to not think about it.

Cheryl ran to her room, passing Veronica in the living room. The nurse frowned and followed her best friend. "Cher? What's wrong?" She asked confused.

"N-nothing's wrong!" She blurted out.

"I called your name twice and you didn't answer me, again, what's wrong?"

"I don't want to stay in this house anymore." She said in a low voice as her thoughts took her back to Toni.

Veronica raised her eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"I can't stand to live here anymore."

The nurse didn't say anything. She just eyed her best friend for a few moments thinking what could possibly happen to make her say that. A few minutes later, Elissa knocked on the redhead's bedroom door and informed her that Jason has arrived. Frowning at why her brother is here, Cheryl nodded and made her way to the living room.

Back in the backyard, Toni took out her phone and dialed Sweetpea's number, she was also confused about what almost happened with the widow. "Pea, where are you?" She asked as soon as her best friend picked up the phone. "I need to talk to you."

"I am going to finish a couple of things I have to do, is something wrong?" Her best friend asked worriedly.

"Finish them, and we will grab lunch together, I need to go see Liam."

"You are worrying me Toni, what's going on?"

"Nothing's wrong," Toni said with a sigh. "I just need to talk to you."

"Okay, as soon as you are done with Liam call me. We will meet up."

"Sure, see you soon." She said as she hung up and exhaled a breath. What was I thinking? This is so wrong. She thought as she made her way to the car.

About twenty minutes later, the brunette entered Liam's office, they discussed how Toni should go earlier and talk to the manager who works in the factory just to put everyone on what's going to happen, and how the brunette should make sure that Cheryl isn't messing up with work since she doesn't know anything about the industry.

After finishing up, she went and met up with her best friend at one of the restaurants in New York. "What's wrong?" She asked as she noticed how her best friend was deep in thought.

Sweetpea sighed and shook his head. "I'm worried about you."

"Don't lie to me, are you and Josie having problems?"

The brunette man sighed. "We are here to talk about you Tiny,"

"Did you ever think of the possibility to let her go back to her work while you are still married?"

The man frowned. "I can't even think about it."

"Why?"

"I can't imagine how men are looking at her while she's dancing... How they are eye-ing her!"