Terms and Conditions

Liam took a deep breath and opened the letter, "I am Larry Adams, and this is my will. I leave my personal belongs to my sister Gina, and the tables and chairs I have inherited from our father to my sister Liza. And there is a small amount of money in the safe, I leave it to both Liza and Gina."

Gina scuffed, "That is if there was any money left." She said glancing to Cheryl who didn't seem bothered by what she said. Toni just shook her head.

The redhead lifted her gaze to meet Gina's. "Too bad, he didn't tell me that the money is yours."

"Does she have the right to spend them?" Liza asked Liam.

"Where's the safe key?" Liam asked.

"It's with me," Cheryl said with confidence.

Liam shrugged, "If she spent them then there is nothing more to do,"

Liza shook her head. "The safe key has been with her since a week, do you really think there would be any money left?"

"Can I continue?" Liam asked in annoyance.

Toni nodded, "Please do,"

Liam looked again at the paper, "And as for the jewelry that I have in the safe, I leave it for my niece Toni I also leave the cars and the key of the safe I have in the bank." At this, Cheryl whipped her head to Liam's direction as she started to panic, Larry never mentioned the safe he had in the bank. Liam then continued. "And he stated the name of the bank. And everything that is inside the safe goes back to Toni." He said as he looked at the brunette and gave him a nod, silently telling him to stick to the plan. "And everything else that I haven't mentioned in the will goes back to my wife, Cheryl."

Cheryl turned to face Toni with a smug smile on her face, silently telling the brunette that she had won. Toni acted as if she was angry but she wasn't, the house was hers it was all just a plan to stay close to the redhead.

"The rest of what he owns?" Gina asked in confusion. "What do you mean by that?"

"Everything Ms. Gina,"

"That's not possible, Ton-" She was about to continue when Toni stopped her.

"We will talk about this later Auntie G," She said wanting to drop the subject. "I'm sure Mr. Liam is busy and has other things to attend to."

"Does anyone have any further questions?" Liam asked respectfully.

"I do," The redhead spoke. Toni sat up straight and wondered what would Cheryl's question be. "Did he leave any papers?"

"No," Liam said with a shake of the head.

"What do you mean no?" Cheryl asked with wide eyes.

"He didn't leave any papers with me, but if you could maybe explain what are these papers I might be able to help you."

Cheryl shook her head in disbelief. "He didn't leave anything?"

"Not that I know off, I only have here the contract about the house," He said as he passed the paper to Cheryl.

"That's it?" She asked in a sad voice.

"Yes, ma'am," He said as he excused himself and left the office. Toni looked at Cheryl and she could see that she was in deep thought. She wondered why her eyes were suddenly that sad.

Back at the Sweetpea's residence, Josie was preparing lunch but she was distracted. The dark woman has been feeling sad, Cheryl's words just kept repeating in her mind. She missed dancing, she really did, but Sweetpea already made her choose between them and she picked her family. Sighing, the woman placed the pot of vegetables on the cooker and lit it as she went to her room and took out an old suitcase she kept hidden from her husband, she smiled as she opened it and ran her fingers through her old dance dress. The blond looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, she was going to dance for herself. She went to the mirror and started applying a simple makeup.