First Day Of Work

Cheryl woke up the next morning at six AM still feeling heartbroken, she had cried herself to sleep thinking of what happened the previous night with Veronica. The redhead will admit that she hated Toni and was scared of her, she still is but that doesn't mean that her heart isn't feeling something for the short brunette. She grabbed her iPod from beside her bed and placed the headphones in her ear as she started to listen to some music in an attempt to calm her down. About half an hour later, Cheryl sighed as she got up from her bed and went to take a shower so that she can go to the wine factory.

Making her way towards the dining room, she sighed internally when she saw her best friend already sitting waiting for Toni and her. "Good morning." She said with a fake smile as she sat in her usual chair.

"Morning Cher!" The tall brunette replied happily. "How are you?"

The redhead nodded, "I'm good."

Elissa then entered the dining table with coffee and tea, she placed them on the table and excused herself, but before she could turn to walk away, Vee spoke. "Elissa, where's Toni? She's late for breakfast."

"She's not here, she left about an hour ago, a cab came and took her," Elissa stated as she saw Cheryl nod.

"Where did she go?" Veronica asked worriedly. "Did you do something Cheryl?"

"W-What? Why would I do something? I just came from my room, Veronica!" The redhead snapped. "You know what,? I'm not hungry. I'm heading to the factory." She said as she got up and left the dining room leaving an angry nurse all alone.

She got in the car and told Alex to drive, the redhead kept her gaze to the window, watching the scenery pass in front of her. She knew this is going to be hard, especially if Toni is insisting on working in the factory, she also knew that her best friend won't be happy about it so she was decided to tell Toni to leave the company and leave her alone for the sake of her sanity and her best friend.

After about a twenty minute drive, Alex parked the car and informed the redhead that they have arrived. Time to be a bitch again. She thought as she sighed and made her way out of the car. She walked towards the entrance when she saw a man sitting beside the door, he stood up as soon as he saw her. "Can I help you?" He asked the redhead in annoyance.

"And who are you so you can ask me?" Cheryl said raising her eyebrow.

"I need to know ma'am, or else I can't let you in. It's the rules."

The redhead crossed her arms over her chest. I really hate to do this, but I need to show everyone that I am not weak. "I'm the owner of this place, the one who is paying for your salary. So either you let me in or I will fire you."

The man's face fell, "I-I'm sorry, please don't fire me. I didn't know who you are."

"Take me to the manager's office. Now!" She demanded firmly. The man nodded and started to walk towards the manager's office. Entering the office, he looked at the redhead with nervousness.

"That's his office." He said pointing at the office. Cheryl nodded and walked knocked on the door. When she heard a 'come in', she slowly opened the door and her eyes went wide at what she saw. Toni was there, talking with the manager. This is going to cause me problems. She thought as she sent a glare to Toni. "What are you doing here?" She asked in annoyance.

"Good morning Cheryl," Toni said with a smile. "This is John, the manager here." She then looked at John. "Could you give us a moment please?"

When John nodded and left, The redhead spoke again. "Leave Toni, now."

Toni sighed, she was sick of her attitude and it was starting to get to her. One minute she is that sweet, funny woman, and the second moment she is a woman who is very rude and annoying. "Look, Cheryl, I can take anything you throw at me from rudeness and impoliteness, but this has got to stop." She said as she stood up and walking slowly towards Cheryl. "I won't allow you to do that to me." She said through gritted teeth and balled her fists. "Do you understand me?!" She asked in anger as she brought her hand towards the redhead.