There's nothing in there

A/N: Okay readers, let's get a few things right. It seems that the previous chapter was confusing, since a lot of you sent me messages and I might be at fault in that. I never explained in details the story, maybe because I wanted you as readers to have that thrill of not knowing what's yet to come.

1) As we all know, Toni is the owner of the house and wine factory. She told Liam not to mention what else Larry left to Cheryl because she wanted to keep Cheryl in the house a little while longer so that she can find out the truth. So the lawyer just did what he was told.

2) NO ONE besides Cheryl and Veronica and Blossom's know what really happened between Cheryl and Larry. You will eventually find out what was going on. As for the financial bonds that Larry was supposed to keep with the will, Cheryl needs them so that she can tear them apart and she could go back to her family. She never wanted to marry the old man, and because she didn't want her father to end up in jail she married him. AGAIN THIS HASN'T BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE BECAUSE I WANTED TO ADD IT WHEN TONI REVEALS EVERYTHING.

3) For the reader who said that I don't know what I am writing about, I'm sorry that you feel that way, honestly, I am putting a lot to my stories, maybe it isn't enough? I'll try harder and be more descriptive.

4) CHONI is happening but as I mentioned in the first chapter, that this will be a bit of a slow burn.

5) Thank you for the reviews you left. If I had done any mistake then I apologize. And feel free to Privet Message me if you have any recommendations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheryl looked at the brunette dumbfounded, I just need those damn papers, She thought as she looked at the brunette. "C-Conditions? W-What a-a-are they?" She asked nervously.

"First of all, I will open the safe so that you can take what you need from it and it has to be under my supervision."

"What? I am sure you are crazy, of course, I won't accept that condition."

Toni shrugged, "It's your loss," She said as she looked at Veronica, "Can you pass me the bread please?" She added with a smile.

"I told you that what I need is private, why do you want to see it?" The redhead asked with a loss of hope in her voice, she was really hoping she could find the papers and leave this life once and for all.

"If it was for you, my uncle wouldn't have left it for me, but because he gave me the key and the safe so that means I have the right to know what is it that you want."

"I already offered to trade the house," Cheryl responded.

Toni nodded, "That is true, but you know what you are giving me but I don't know what I am giving you," she reasoned.

"But what you are taking is a lot more than what I am asking for,"

"You are saying that, and as you and I both know, I don't trust what you say."

"Then I won't give you the house,"

The brunette laughed quietly. "I didn't even ask for the house, you offered it,"

Cheryl sighed in defeat. "Tell me what do you want," She said giving up on the fact that Toni will give her the safe key.

"The first condition we already talked about it, now the second condition is I want to live here,"

"What? What do you mean you want to live here?"

Toni shrugged, "It's just temporary,"

"Even so! No way!"