Doubts & Fights

After their lunch ended, Toni and Cheryl went to their respective rooms, the redhead was taking her medicine when Veronica entered the redhead's room. "You came," The nurse said as she walking further into the room. "Why didn't you pass by my room and tell me that you guys came?" She asked again with a voice full of annoyance.

Cheryl swallowed the water and began to remove her shoes as she spoke. "I literally just came back, my head is hurting. I was going to call you."

"You had lunch together?" Veronica asked in a low voice.

The redhead sighed and nodded. "Yeah."

The nurse shook her head, "Very nice. You guys go out and leave me here all alone."

"I wasn't going to go," Cheryl said firmly, and it was the truth, if Toni hadn't sent Alex home, she wouldn't have gone with Toni to lunch.

Veronica scoffed and laughed bitterly. "You always say that, but then you change your mind right?!" She asked with rage.

"What do you mean?" Cheryl asked as she got comfortable in the bed.

"I mean that you are going to say that she forced you to go with her!" Veronica yelled as she slammed her hand against the nightstand.

The widow sighed, she knew the nurse wouldn't believe her. "That's what happened!"

"No one can force the other to go out with them Cheryl! Besides, did you come back in the same car?"

"She told Alex to leave," the redhead said rolling her eyes.

Veronica raised an eyebrow at her best friend. "And why did she do it!?"

"I don't know!" The redhead shot back.

"So you can go back with her!"

"Veronica, stop. Don't let your mind go far. You and I are sisters, and I will never hurt or upset you."

"My mind didn't go far, but yours did. I know I fancy her, she also told me last night some sweet things. And when she was about to kiss me but of course I refused. I'm not the type of girl to put myself out."

Cheryl's heart sank, She was about to kiss her? It means things are going to be serious. She said to herself as she placed the cover on herself.

"And how was your day?" Veronica asked again.

"It was fine, nothing new. How's Jacob?"

The nurse sighed. "He's giving me a hard time, every injection takes an hour! I can't stand him anymore. You need to talk to Elissa and tell her to control her son."

The redhead's eyes went wide. "Veronica, what's wrong with you? He's a kid, the shock of him having diabetes is still there. It's not easy living with it. I'll talk to Elissa." She then sighed. "Oh, Sweetpea and Josie are coming over tonight." She informed the nurse. "So we can talk about the house."

Veronica didn't say anything, she just nodded and left the room and made her way to her room. She was going to put a stop an end to whatever is going between Toni and Cheryl and she knows exactly how.

It was almost dinner time when the nurse made her way into Toni's room. "Hey, Toni." She said as she entered her room.

"Hey, Veronica ," Beca replied absentmindedly as she was tying her shoes.

"Can I come in?" Veronica asked sweetly.

Toni lifted her head and saw that Veronica was already in the room. "You are entered, but anyways I am ready so we can go."

"Go where?" The nurse asked confused.

"To the house, Josie and Pea are about to reach."

Veronica shook her head. "They'll call us when they are here."