Busniess Woman

"Why?" Cheryl asked curiously. "Why do you want to work with me?"

Toni shrugged. "I'll be productive too and it'll save me the time for searching for a job." She said lying. She just wanted some extra alone time with Cheryl .

The redhead nodded. "I'll think about it." She said as she finished her glass. "Good night Toni." She said with a smile and turned to walk to the stairs.

"Cheryl, wait," Toni said as she watched the redhead as she was about to take the first step. "Do you know how do they produce the wine?" She asked with a smirk.

The redhead didn't know the answer to that question but of course, she wasn't going to tell Toni that so she just continued her way to her room.

The next morning came and Liam had passed by and gave Cheryl an envelope that had twenty thousand dollars along with her new credit card. She called her mother to check in on her and asked her if she could come over. Penelope agreed and told her daughter that she'd be there in an hour or so. Deciding to read more about wine and how they are made she went to the office and began to read.

True to her words, Penelope showed up with Jason and Betty about an hour later. Toni and Veronica were sitting in the living room when the doorbell rang. Toni sighed as she wanted to go to her room but Vee stopped her as Elissa made her way to the door. "Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?"

"Tonight?" Toni asked tiredly. "I can't, I am really tired."

"Please? I'm paying."

"I really can't," Toni said apologetically.

Elissa entered the living room and cleared her throat. "Ms. Blossom's family is here."

"Let them in," Vee said happily. When she saw Penelope and the Blossom siblings she smiled. "Hey Mama B." She said as she hugged her tightly. "This is Toni, Larry's niece." She said introducing the brunette to the family.

Penelope shook Toni's hand politely along with the siblings and sat on the couch, deciding to sit with them, Toni also went back to the couch she was sitting in.

"How's Papa B?"

Penelope sighed and shrugged. "He's been in a better place. Since he decided to sell the house and he has been in a very bad mood." Jason and Betty looked at each other and hoped that their mother won't talk about it because they know Cheryl doesn't like it when strangers like Toni know what her family is going through.

"Where's Cheryl ?" Jason asked changing the subject.

"She's here, I'll go get her." Toni offered as she made her way to the office.

Back in the office, Cheryl heard Toni's voice calling her name along with the brunette's footsteps getting closer to the office, she quickly turned the computer away so it was facing the mirror and grabbed the phone that was placed beside the desk to act as if she was on the phone. "Yeah, mom?" She pretended as if Penelope was on the other line when she saw Toni by the door she spoke again. "Just hold on a second, please. What is it?" She asked the brunette.

"Oh, are you on the phone?" Toni played along.

Cheryl nodded, "Yeah, are you here to know the answer?" She asked with a smirk.

"What answer?" Toni asked confused.

"How do we produce wine." I'll show you know how much I know. Thank you, Google. Chloe thought as she was waiting for the brunette's reply.

Toni nodded, "Yes of course. What's the answer?" She then looked through the mirror and stifled a laugh when she saw that the redhead was searching for wine production.