She chose you

Listen to one of my favorite songs for this chapter! Alright guys just a couple more chapters and we are done with this story! Let me know what you think.

A few months later..

It has been a few months since the short brunette last saw the redhead, she had Sweetpea and Jason meet up and discuss the sale of the Blossom house but other than that she has been busying herself with work and when she came back home, she would usually march to her room, not wanting to speak to Veronica or Josie. She had been avoiding the nurse, she barely had dinner with her alone, the only few times Toni had dinner with the nurse was when Josie was joining them.

As for the belly dancer, it has also been a few months since she left her husband, the belly dancer was searching for a place to stay but Toni wasn't allowing it. She missed Pea, she couldn't deny the fact that she missed her husband, but he has fallen into relapse and went back to drinking ad the belly dancer couldn't handle it anymore, so she took her son and went to Toni's.

Cheryl contacted the university and told them that she would be attending classes in a few days and that she needed to prepare herself. She had been missing Toni terribly and she couldn't stop thinking about the short brunette. Her eyes, smile, and face were planted in Cheryl's mind, day and night. She just wished she can go and tell her that she loved her but she knew that Veronica would cause her trouble. Her relationship with her family is getting stronger than before and she was thankful for it. She knew Jason was meeting up with the brunette man and coming up with a plan to sell the house, she also knew that her brother had put the for sale sign so that Pea can proceed with the plan. And it worked, he has shown up when Cheryl wasn't at home and had already made a deal with Clifford.

Toni made her way downstairs to find Josie and Veronica waiting for her around the dining table, she sighed as she gave Josie a hug. She then looked at the nurse and gave her a look as she felt very uneasy being around the her. "Are you okay Toni?" The belly dancer asked as she noticed how the brunette was tense. The short brunette nodded wordlessly.

"What do you want to eat Toni?" Veronica offered.

"You guys can go ahead and eat, I'm really not in the mood." She said as she ran her hand through her hair. "I'm going to have a drink in the backyard." She stated as she left the dining room. She felt suffocated and she needed air.

A few moments of silence were interrupted by Josie. "Toni?"

"Why did you leave dinner?" The short brunette asked while she looked at her friend. "I'm also not in the mood to eat," She said gently. When she saw Toni nod, she began to walk when she remembered how Cheryl and she used to share a glass of wine. "Here, drink from it," Toni said with a smile as she sat down on one of the chairs. She looked up at the sky and sighed. "Do you want to go back to him?" Toni asked softly.

"I want too, but unless he lets me work I won't go back to him," Josie said with a sigh. "She loves you," She then said after a few moments causing the brunette to whip her head in the dancer's direction. "I'm sure she loves you."

"Then why didn't she tell me?" Toni said quietly.

"Because Veronica loves you," Josie argued back.

Toni sighed. "But I don't love her, I am not interested in her in that way!"

"Cheryl will come back to you, that's for sure," She said as she passed the glass to Toni.

Suddenly the nurse cleared her throat gaining the attention of the two friends. "C-Can I sit here?"

Toni wanted nothing more than to have some time alone, she sighed as she looked at Josie who spoke. "Of course you can," She then looked at Toni, "I'm going to find somewhere else to sleep, I can't stay here."