Something behind those words

Guys! I am sooo sorry I got the chapters mixed up! READ THIS BEFORE JOSIE"S CONFESSION!!!! Let me know what you think.

---------------------------

That night, Toni went over to Sweetpea's house so that she could tell him about her day, and she was currently telling him that she had to sleep in a guest room which was old and not used. "Are you crazy Toni? Why would you accept?"

"Of course I'll accept, I couldn't find another way to stay with her in the house."

"You just informed me that she was ready to give up the mansion,"

Toni nodded, "That is true, but I don't want to stay in the house by myself. I want to stay with her in the house. There are a lot of things I don't understand and I want to know the truth. I want to make sure she didn't kill my uncle."

Sweetpea shook his head. "You just want to humiliate her Tiny, you want to take revenge just because she reminds you of Marry, also because you couldn't take your revenge on your ex-wife after what she did to you."

The brunette disagreed. "If I wanted to take revenge on Cheryl I would have kicked her out in an instant, can you imagine what will happen if I tell her that she owns nothing and I do? That's the most humiliating thing that could happen to her."

"But it won't be enough for you Toni, you want to see her suffer till you feel better. What are you planning?" The best friend inquired.

"I don't know," Toni said shrugging. "It's just that there are a lot of things happening and I want to understand them before I leave this country."

"And she didn't tell you for what she was searching in the safe?"

"She just told me she was looking for some papers, but what kind of papers I don't know. But for her to offer me the house for the papers? That means the papers are more important than anything else."

"But why?" Sweetpea wondered. "Could it be possible that Larry bought her a house?"

"Possible, that or he showed her a fake contract of a house like he did with my house."

"Why would he do that?"

"For her to stay with him," Toni argued. "Maybe every time she asked for something, she used to threaten to leave him if he didn't do it," She then added.

"But why would she do that Toni? She didn't even know about you, and it's normal for her to think that everything he owns goes to her," He then reasoned.

Toni thought about what he said and sighed, "Maybe she didn't want to wait till he dies?"

"So she didn't kill him? We are running in circles here Tiny,"

The brunette nodded in agreement. "I don't know, there is something wrong. And you know what's funny? She wants to sell everything. She wants to talk to Liam about it. I don't get her, her husband died a few days ago how could she sell everything in such a short time?" Toni said as she was in deep thought about Cheryl. About an hour later, Toni excused herself and decided to drive around for a while to clear her head.

Pouring himself a glass, Sweetpea went and sat beside his wife who was watching TV. "Why is she so determined on hurting Cheryl?" Josie asked as she didn't take off her eyes from the screen.

"Because she hurt her uncle." The brunette man stated.

"Are you serious? Did you look at her?"

"With all her rudeness? Of course, we did and we talked to her and heard her." He said meaning the night of the dinner.