Jealousy and business deals

For my dad too... She thought as she cleared her throat. "I need to get going."

"I'm going to have a drink over at Sweetpea and Josie's, would you like to come?" The short brunette asked the redhead.

Cheryl shook her head. "Of course not."

"Why not?" Toni asked confused.

"Why should I go? Josie and Sweetpea aren't my friends..." She trailed off.

Toni nodded, "Yeah, so you come with me tonight and hang out with my friends, and I'll hang out with your friends some other night."

Cheryl sighed. "I don't have friends..." She said quietly not wanting to meet Toni's eyes.

"That's not true, no one has no have friends," Toni argued.

"I don't, since eight years I don't have friends, I only have Vee, she's my best friend and sister." Cheryl shot back. "You should take her with you tonight, she likes them," Cheryl said shrugging. And she likes you. She thought as she looked at Toni. "I need to go."

I don't want to take Veronica. The short brunette said to herself.

"Can I tell you something before we leave?" Cheryl asked the brunette and when she saw her nod, she continued. "So we won't fight and annoy each other, and also in order to not get angry at each other, I prefer that you won't come to the office anymore," Cheryl said with firmness although it killed her.

I won't let go of you that easily Cheryl ... The short brunette thought. "But the factory needs an engineer."

"I'll find someone else for the job." The redhead informed.

Toni shrugged. "It's not easy to find someone who can understand the work like I can."

"Don't worry about it, I'll find someone even if they lived in China."

The short brunette pouted playfully. "That's how bad you want to get rid of me?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Why?"

"I don't want you to come, and don't forget that I am the owner of the factory and I am still talking to you with all politeness."

"What if I insisted on coming to work?"

"Then I will have to treat you with rudeness."

"Although I am used to your rudeness, can I think about it?"

Cheryl rolled her eyes playfully. "If you want to think about it go ahead, but if you want my opinion, you don't have a lot of opinions here."

Toni chuckled. "You know, despite all your rudeness and impoliteness, you are a funny woman, and a beautiful one too."

Cheryl smiled, She thinks I'm beautiful... She thought as she gazed into Toni's eyes.

"I think it's time for us to leave," Toni said softly.

Still gazing into the brunette's eyes, Cheryl spoke. "Where to?" She asked kindly.

"Home," Toni replied with a soft voice.

"Y-Yeah, let's go," Cheryl said as she stood up, followed by Toni who left a couple of hundred bills on the table and left.

About half an hour later, Toni and Cheryl made their way out of the car and started to walk to the front door, the short brunette stopped midway and looked at the redhead who continued to walk to the front door without any word. Toni shook her head and walked back to her room, she opened the window that shows Cheryl's window and closed her eyes as events from the office passed through her mind.