Not one cent

"This is the last time you'll ever do such a thing," Toni said with firmness in her voice, her tone was ice cold.

"Leave me alone," Cheryl said in a scared voice as she tried to escape the grip that Toni had on her. "Leave me,"

"Listen to me very well Cheryl," the brunette said in a low danger voice. "The first time you threw a glass of alcohol at me, and I let it slide. And your attempt to slap me, I will also let it slide. Only because I am trying to be respectful with you, but be careful, one more mistake and I will not let it slide." She continued threatened as she tugged Cheryl one more time harshly. "Do you understand?"

"Leave me," The redhead begged. "You are a monster." She yelled as she ran to her room.

"What happened to you Toni?"

"I don't know," Toni said shaking her head. "I have never seen such an aggressive woman." She huffed in anger.
————
Cheryl entered her bedroom followed by the raven haired girl as she slammed the door. "Did you see what she did? She wants to wait till Saturday, let her wait. And when the day comes, I will kick her out on the streets!"

Veronica sighed, "Cher, why do you hate her so much?"

"I hate her because she's his niece. Every time I see her, I remember..." She trailed off as tears spilled from her eyes.

"Don't think about it, start trying to forget about it."

"I wish I could forget." She said as she laid on the bed and continued to cry.
———
Still sitting in the backyard, Toni was pacing around. Sweetpea sighed. "Calm down."

"I am calm, but there is no way of us communicating together. I can't understand her. All this anger and hate in her eyes, for what reason? "

"There's only one explanation. She married him for the money, and when he died you came along and ruined her plans."

Toni sighed. "There is more to the story.
———-
After about an hour, Toni and Veronica were sitting at the dining table, the short brunette wanted to talk about her, but before she could, Eissa cleared her throat. "Ms. Veronica, is Mrs. Blossom awake?"

"Why what's going on?" Toni asked the maid.

"I-I just wanted to ask her something."

"Is it something important?"

"I-uh,"

"Tell me what do you want Elissa?"

"Every weekend, I take a day off to go home and check on my son. And with the everything that happened, it's just that-"

"You want to take the tonight off?"

"Tonight?" Elissa asked with a hopeful expression. "T-That would be great, but what about Mrs. Blossom?"

"Don't worry about her, go and see your son," Toni said to the woman. Elissa nodded and thanked them both as she left.

"You just love annoying her don't you?" Veronica asked as she took a sip from her wine.

"Me? Why would I do that?"

"Do you know what will she do when she knows you have Elissa the day off?"

Toni shrugged. "What would she do?"

"She'll go crazy,"

"More than she is now?"

Veronica sighed. "She isn't crazy, she gets angry a little bit."

The short brunette scoffed. "A little bit huh?" She said with a smirk.