Friend turn to enemies

Alright since I'm not sleepy, here's an update. Let me know what you think
"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE WORKING CHERYL?!" Veronica yelled in anger and wide eyes.

Noticing Cheryl's fear, Toni cleared her throat as she plastered a fake smile. "Hey Veronica, I'm teaching her how to taste wine, come have a drink."

"Teaching her how to taste wine!?" Veronica yelled as she walked further into the room. She glared at Cheryl, "This is your work huh?" She said with venom in her voice.

The redhead looked at Toni with sad eyes that make the short brunettes heart sink. The redhead shook her head, "I'm heading to my office." She said running out of the room.

The short brunette looked at Veronica with a face full of confusion. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?!" She said raising her voice. "I'm all alone in the house while she is 'working' as if I am obliged to stay in that house!" She said quoting the word working as she slammed her purse on the table.

"Woah," Toni said in a shocked voice, she was truly bewildered by Veronica's actions. "Veronica, no one is making you stay at the mansion, you can go where ever you want and whenever you want, you know that."

The nurse balled her fists. "With who? Alone?!"

"Okay, Veronica, you need to calm down," Toni said once again, trying to calm down the tall raven haired girl.

"Cheryl is the last person who understands me! She's selfish and she doesn't care about anyone but herself! Toni, I've spent the past year doing everything she wants."

"I know Veronica, I know." The short brunette said in a low voice.

"I just want someone to stand by my side, sometimes I feel like I am going to break at any moment."

Toni shook her head. "You are not going to break, you are a strong woman."

"No! No, I am not a strong woman, I am a weak one! And I want someone to stay by my side." She said as she looked Toni in the eyes.

"I am here, whenever you need me, I will always be here for you."

Veronica's face softened. "If you weren't here, I don't know what would have happened. Toni..." She then trailed off.

"Yeah?" The brunette said raising her eyebrow.

"I like you," Veronica said with a smile as she got closer to the brunette.

Toni's face fell, this is not what she had in mind. "Listen to me very well." She said firmly. "You are an amazing woman, but I am currently not searching for anything serious with anyone."

"And who told you I am? I just want to change something in my life. I'm thinking of everything but a relationship." She said as she leaned in closer to the brunette's face in an attempt to kiss her.

Toni pulled back. "Look, Ver-" But before she could continue, one of the workers knocked on the door and informed the brunette that she is needed. She nodded and looked at Veronica. "We will continue this later." She said firmly as she left the office but before she went to her office she decided to go to Cheryl's department.

Cheryl ran back to her office, she couldn't believe that her best friend came to the office and almost caught them. She knew that Veronica won't forgive her for kissing Toni, the redhead couldn't stop herself from falling for the brunette. I need to talk to Veronica, this war has got to end. She thought to herself as she heard a knock on her office door. "Come in." She said softly.

"Ms. Cheryl, there is a gentleman asking for you." The assistant informed her boss.

Cheryl raised her eyebrow. "Who is it?" She asked as she thought who could possibly visit her.