Be free

"Cheryl," She said again as she tightened her arms around Cheryl. "I'm always going to be here for you." When she recieved no reply from the redhead, she sighed as she looked at the blue sky. She didn't deserve this pain, I need to talk to my aunts, they know exactly why Larry wasn't normal. She then turned her gaze to the sleeping redhead and placed a kiss on the top of her head. I will make your dream come to true Cheryl, I'll do whatever it takes to see you happy and relaxed. She told herself as she sent a text to Liam telling him to call her soon. The lawyer called and spoke to Toni as she told him a plan she had in mind, the lawyer accepted the idea and told Toni that he'd do the task right away.

She sighed as she looked back again the redhead, she wished to take the pain away and erase the past eight years of Cheryl's life, but she knew she can't do that, but she will help the redhead no matter what it takes.

About half an hour later of sitting there waiting for the redhead to wake up, the redhead opened her eyes slowly trying to focus on the scene around her, she lifted her head to see Toni looking at her with adorable eyes. "Mmm, hey." She said as she got off of Toni's lap.

The brunette smiled. "Hey Cher, had a good sleep?"

The redhead sighed, "Y-Yeah but I don't know what to do Toni."

The short brunette stood up and grabbed the financial bonds that were laying on the ground and tore them into small pieces. She then threw them up in the air. "Go, Cheryl, you're debt-free," Toni said with a smile. "Go back to your family, but don't forget about me."

Cheryl's eyes started to well up in tears, the papers she wished she'd burn since the moment she married Larry are now torn. "Those papers were once my future."

"And now they are your past. I tore them so you can go and live your life. Cheryl, you need to forget what happened to you and start a new life." The brunette said with a soft smile as she wrapped her arms around Cheryl. "You need this, so go pack your bags and I'll drop you over to the Blossom house, and we will continue with the plan to save your father from selling the house." She finished as she dropped a kiss on Cheryl's forehead. "Just," She then sighed sadly. "Just don't forget about me okay?"

"A-Are you traveling back?" Toni asked as her heart sank at the thought of not seeing the brunette anymore.

Toni shook her head. "I'm staying here, I left New York for a reason, and now you are my reason I want to stay here." She said with a smile. "I'll work in the factory and maybe go back to drawing." She said with a shrug. "Are you ready to go and pack your stuff?"

Cheryl exhaled a breath as she looked into Toni's eyes. No, I'm not ready. She thought to herself as she gave Toni a sad smile. "Yes, I'll go see what I have else and then we will leave."

"I'll wait for you here, do you need more than an hour?" Toni asked gently.

"Nope, I'll come and find you when I'm done," the redhead replied with a sad smile.

The redhead entered the mansion to find Veronica nowhere in sight, she sighed as she walked further into the room and saw the nurse stood in the middle of the room. "Where are you going?" The nurse asked with bitterness in her voice.

"I don't think it's any of your business," Cheryl replied flatly.

Veronica scoffed. "No, it is my business. Where are you going?"

"I'm going to my room!" The redhead replied in anger.

"You don't have a room here," Veronica replied with a smirk. "It's funny how suddenly you don't have anything, everything is for Toni."

"I don't even know you anymore, what has gotten into you, Veronica ? Where is the girl I grew up with!?" The redhead said in frustration and anger.