Before the last

Six months later...

Toni and Cheryl's relationship has never been better, Toni got a Villa for the both of them, along with Elissa and Jacob who were still working for the couple. It was a beautiful duplex house and had a swimming pool and a gym. The redhead was acing all her exams which Mr. Blossom was proud about alongside with the brunette. Papa Blossom had his reservations at first about Toni, considering she was related to Larry but when he saw how the brunette truly cared about his daughter and also when he found out that Toni had already paid the redhead's University fees, he knew he couldn't deny that they loved each other.

As for Veronica, she had found a job as a nurse and got her own apartment and living her life, she apologized to Toni for her actions and she was still good friends with both girls and she was truly happy for them.

The short brunette entered a jewelry store wanting to buy Cheryl a gift because the redhead was doing well in her studies. She took a deep breath as she looked around, hoping that she would find the perfect gift. "Good Afternoon and welcome to Cartier, how can I help you?" The young man asked the short brunette with a smile.

"I'm looking a gift for my girlfriend," Toni replied with a smile. "I want it simple yet meaningful."

The young man nodded, "We have this Cartier golden armband" He said as he took out a fabric tray and placed the armband on it. Toni smiled as she admired the bracelet. She nodded and looked at the man. "Can I have it engraved?"

"Of course, what would you like to write on it?" He asked politely as he grabbed a paper and pen and gave them to the short brunette.

The young man excused himself and left Toni all alone, as she was looking around, a ring caught her eyes. It is too soon Toni. She just came out of a bad marriage. She said to herself as she admired the diamond ring. It can wait a few more months.

As for Josie and Sweetpea, things were still complicated, she was living in her new apartment with her son and Pea was on his way to recovery from alcoholism. He decided to make his life better and accept what the belly dancer does for a living because he realized that he can't live without her and their son. Toni was supporting him alongside with Cheryl . He made them promise to not say a word to Josie because he was going to do a huge surprise for her.

Toni was on her way back home with her gift for Cheryl in her hand. She parked her car and made her way to the backyard, knowing that the redhead loves to study beside the pool. As she took the backyard, she noticed her love sitting on the couch with a laptop in her lap, she smiled softly as she hid the gift back behind one of the tree pots. Out of reflex, the redhead turned around and saw Toni walking towards her. A huge smile crossed her lips as she threw the laptop on the couch and ran to Toni, jumping on her and wrapping her arms around the short brunette's neck and her legs around her waist. "I missed you so much." She mumbled into Toni's neck.

The short brunette smiled and held her lover tightly as they walked back to the couch. Cheryl got down, letting Toni sit as she sat on her lap, the short brunette's arms snaked around the redhead's waist bringing her closer. "How was your exam today?" Toni asked softly as she rubbed her hand up and how her love's leg.

The redhead grinned. "Amazing, I aced it!" She said excitedly.

"Mmm, I could never doubt you," Toni said softly.

"What about you? How was your day honey?"

The short brunette held Cheryl's hand, placing a kiss on her palm. "It was okay, John and my aunt Gina are getting married next week."

"That fast?" Cheryl asked confused.

On the day Cheryl told Toni how she felt, John had asked Toni's permission to marry her aunt Gina, and knowing that they both liked each other. She didn't mind.