Painful Past

Toni stood there in shock, she didn't want Cheryl to find out this way, she shook her head as she walked closer to where the redhead was standing. "Cher, you have to calm down and listen to me."

"How could you do this to me Toni? Why did you lie and tell me that everything was mine!?" The redhead yelled as tears were falling down her cheek.

The short brunette sighed sadly. "Because I wanted you to stay here Cheryl! I wanted to be near you," Toni responded as she stood in front of the redhead.

Cheryl backed away from the brunette as she wiped her tears. "Toni."

"But Cher-" Toni began speaking but was stopped by the redhead.

"Please leave Toni, am begging you to please leave my room and leave me alone," the redhead stated sadly and angrily. She saw Toni just shake her head and leave the room, all she could feel was hurt, betrayed and lied to. She leaned against the wall and started crying, all she wanted was to go back to her parents home and forget all about the past eight years.

Toni, on the other hand, made her way to the living room and sighed as she saw that her aunts left and Veronica was sitting in the living room. "Toni! I'm so happy for you." The nurse said as she saw Toni entering. "I'm sad about Cheryl but I expected such a thing." She said with a shrug.

The short brunette's eyes went wide. "W-What?" She asked in shock.

The nurse smiled. "Your aunts hinted such a thing, and I am really happy that everything is yours."

"How could you say that you are happy for me and your best friend is upstairs having a breakdown?" Toni asked as anger started to boil up in her.

The raven haired girl shrugged. "She had it coming."

"What kind of a best friend are you?" Toni asked as she shook her head. "You know what? Forget it am going to my room."

"But Toni, your room is here, this is your home. You own everything and you can't sleep in the guest house."

"Stacie, where a person is living doesn't define him. It's what is inside you that counts." She said as she left the living room and went to the kitchen. "Elissa," She called for the housemaid.

"Yes, Ms. Topaz?" She asked nervously, she knew what happened. She overheard the yelling that took place now she knows that Cheryl doesn't own anything.

"Prepare dinner for Cheryl and give it to her, and even if she yelled please don't get upset. Okay?" She asked softly, she didn't want the redhead to stay without food or drink in her system.

"Of course Ms. Topaz, is Cheryl leaving?" She asked sadly. "I overheard what happened and I don't want her to leave."

Toni smiled softly. "She won't leave, this is her home, Elissa. I'll be in my room as soon as you are done with her please come and tell me how she is doing."

Elissa nodded and began working on dinner for the redhead, and as soon as it was done, she took the tray and made her way upstairs to the redhead's room. She knocked a few times before speaking. "Ms. Cheryl ? It's me, and I brought you dinner, may I come in?" She asked from behind the door. When she heard the redhead grant her the entry, she opened the door slowly and looked at the tired redhead, she felt bad for her. "Here you go Ms. Cheryl,"

"Thank you, Elissa," the redhead replied sadly as she sat up straight and wiped her tears. "Please go get Jacob, it's time for his shot."

"But you are tired, I can ask Vero-"

"Don't ask her for anything, just please go get Jacob," Cheryl demanded softly. Elissa nodded and left the room. Cheryl looked at the tray and smiled sadly, she wasn't in the mood to eat. All she could think about is going back to her parents home, all she wanted is to be away from everyone especially Veronica. She smiled as Jacob entered the bedroom. "Hey, tough guy, ready for the shot?"