Panic

Veronica followed her best friend knowing pretty well that she might be panicking at the new information she found. "Cher?"

"Larry has a niece! Vee! niece!" Cheryl said pacing through her bedroom.

"Calm down Cher,"

"Calm down? Calm down!" The redhead yelled. "Larry has a niece! She is my age!"

"It's the minimum to be at your age Chlo! Larry was sixty years old!"

"That bastard! Eight years I was married to him! He failed to mention that he has a fucking niece! Do you think they all knew?"

"What do you mean by all?"

"The maids? The two witches?"

"Those two of course they knew! Didn't you see how they hugged her?"

Cheryl sat on the bed with tears in her eyes. "No one was put through what I did, no one of them lived the way I did, and neither one of them is getting a cent of his money! Go call the lawyer from downstairs, I want to talk to him." Veronica just nodded and left the room.

Back in the living room, Toni was still shocked about what just happened. She sat beside her aunts with a shake of a head.

"Did you see your uncle's wife?" Gina asked Toni, "Oh my dear brother, how stupid were you. She is a gold digger, she tricked him just for his money, and he was stupid enough to believe her lies. Look Toni, she was the reason your uncle died."

"Aunt Gina, lower your voice. People are hearing, we will talk about this later." The brunette stated as she got up and sat beside Sweetpea.

The tall brunette entered the living room and whispered into the lawyer's ear that Cheryl needed to talk to him, he nodded and followed the raven haired girl.

"My uncle's wife," Toni whispered to her best friend. The man looked at her with confusion. "She's my uncle's wife," Toni said with a nod.

Sweetpea cleared his throat. "Isn't she a bit young for your uncle?"

"It's not your time to be sarcastic. Her husband died yesterday and she wore a dress, and danced, and got drunk. What would you make from all that I said?"

"T-That she loves your uncle?" Sweetpea asked with a shake of a head.

Liam the lawyer entered Cheryl's bedroom and was followed by Veronica . "Mrs. Blossom, you asked to see me?"

"What do you think?" The redhead asked sarcastically. "I should let some woman inform me that she is the niece of my husband and won't ask for you?"

"Calm down Cheryl,"Veronica said calmly

"I am calm," She snapped at her best friend.

"Honestly, I don't know what to tell you," Liam started. "For all I know, I thought Mr. Larry had informed you about her."

"He didn't, does he have another niece I don't know about?"

"Toni is the only one."

"Did you hear him, Vee? She  is the only one."

"Calm down Cheryl," She said as she bit her lip.

"Tell me Mr. Laim, why haven't I heard of this Toni till now? Where was she?"

"She has lived in Canada for the past ten years,"

The redhead nodded, "That's why Larry used to jump to Canada. Why did she never visit Larry?"

"I can't tell you that, I wouldn't want Toni to get mad about it."

The redhead fake gasped. "We don't want that now do we?"